I don't blame the coach

Teams of the West Region

I don't blame the coach

Postby ndfan » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:45 pm

I liked what the coach from Dickinson had to say.... Its funny how kids and coaches and refs can get criticism on here, but a coach comes on to defend himself cause some idiots have to hide behind a username with there opinion. He's right go talk to him if ya got something to say you might actually get the truth, I hope the coach doesn't take serious what some of the knuckle heads on this site write. . I don't have a problem with people giving a opinion, but i do hate when people hide behind the username when ripping on somebody. Just my humble opinion
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Re: I don't blame the coach

Postby rep » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:49 pm

just because i agree with what he was trying to say, doesn't mean i agree with how he said.
rep

Postby baseball » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:55 pm

where did he say this?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:56 pm

locked topic below this one
rep

Postby baseball » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:06 pm

i agree with you on this one rep....agree with what he said but not how he said it. he basically did the exact same thing he was yellin at the other guy for. call him out over a message board instead of to his face. kinda disappointing when the adults in the state are doing that...
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby gfhockey » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:17 pm

is that stonewall really the coach or just acting? anyoen in dickinson know for sur he resigned?
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby rep » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:20 pm

gfhockey wrote:is that stonewall really the coach or just acting? anyoen in dickinson know for sur he resigned?

confirmation he resigned:
http://www.areavoices.com/preps/
rep

Postby ndfan » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:23 pm

u guys are right
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby i_see_it_all » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:25 pm

stonewall, i have homes in fargo/minot, (check my IP address, i work for a software joint) and don't have kids, but good guess. :roll:

i really dont think you are the dickinson coach, but if you are :? ?? I think thats very funny that a coach can't take a little heat from a fan on a message board. I keep in touch with a lot of coaches in the west and am an avid hockey spectator. if you want to get in touch, send me a PM and we can talk it out over the phone.
i_see_it_all
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:42 am

Looks like he is indeed the coach.

Here is a guy who probably deserves to be patted on the back and thanked for his dedication to his sport and his community. But instead the team loses a few games and some people want to throw him under a bus. I've always been of the philosophy let the coaches coach, or prepare to grab a clipboard.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Wrestler » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:07 pm

First of all, Iseeitall, your original post in the other thread is pathetic. "They should run the guy out of town". That's ridiculous, and to say it anonymously on a message board, is gutless. This is HIGH SCHOOL athletics, why start a thread like that, something a immature high school kid might do, but sounds like you are older than that, not wise.
Second Rep (moderator), you could close the thread, but to also scold the poster (assuming it is the coach. Not cool.
Wrestler
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:14 pm

yesterday i closed the initial post and sent the coach a warning for language. figured the whole thing would die on its own after both parties involved had a day or two to realize they were both being morons.
rep

Postby Wild Wolves » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:40 pm

um??? how can we lock this if we aren't moderators????????
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:47 pm

just stop opening it or posting i guess haha
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:52 pm

Wrestler wrote:First of all, Iseeitall, your original post in the other thread is pathetic. "They should run the guy out of town". That's ridiculous, and to say it anonymously on a message board, is gutless. This is HIGH SCHOOL athletics, why start a thread like that, something a immature high school kid might do, but sounds like you are older than that, not wise.
Second Rep (moderator), you could close the thread, but to also scold the poster (assuming it is the coach. Not cool.

Thats what i was trying to say to start with except for the second part, i got nothing but love for rep.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby BHS » Thu May 22, 2008 12:53 am

i know this is a long time ago but Dave Hanneman is the best coach i have ever played for, him or jeff gustafson any team would be lucky to have dave
BHS
NDPreps Reserve

Return to WDA