Century VS Mandan:Round 2

Teams of the West Region

Century VS Mandan:Round 2

Postby flyguy » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Century vs Mandan round two. The first round was one of the best hockey games i have seen in a long time. Both teams dont like eachother. Who will win the second time they play(Mandan won the first 4-3 in OT at bismarck)
flyguy

Re: Century VS Mandan:Round 2

Postby hckywst » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:52 pm

I agree it was a great game. Both teams obvouisly are gonna come ready to play. The only reason that i can see mandan losing is because it will be their third game in 4 days. Hazen and Jamestown shouldn't drain them to much.
hckywst
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ditka14 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:06 am

Its in mandan i give them the edge over that, and if kline plays like he did last home game against dickinson century is going to be introuble, plus mandan needs to find the back of the net more in my mind they haven't been scoring latly and need to pick up the scoring 2-1 games are to close
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndplaya1 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:26 am

all i have to say is that century really came out of nowhere,and mandan really needs these last wins going into the wda tourney. it should be a great game to watch
ndplaya1

Postby hckywst » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:44 pm

This game has turned even bigger now that mandan and century are so close in points. The winner of this game is likely to end up in second place. It still is going to be a tough match up for the second place team going up against dickinson likely in the first round of west region.
hckywst
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndplaya1 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:03 am

hckywst wrote:This game has turned even bigger now that mandan and century are so close in points. The winner of this game is likely to end up in second place. It still is going to be a tough match up for the second place team going up against dickinson likely in the first round of west region.

great game to watch. tie 3-3
tough matches for both teams coming up.
ndplaya1

Return to WDA