11%
Bis. Century
11%
Bismarck
12%

Total votes : 273

Re: WDA Championship

Postby Saucesauer » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:11 pm

BHS is good seaberg is legit and would challange for a starting spot on every team in the state key word is challange! quick question how would the chs bhs game prove that mandan can make a run wouldnt it be the chs mandan game tonite that decides that? it seems obvious you are from mandan but these are just my observations....and i like them
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Sportshound » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:23 pm

HMMMMM-- Sauce-- you always trying to be right? Or should I say you are always trying to be right.

Mandan's door will be opened --if they can win the ones they should, and maybe come up with one or three more that they play close and get by.

not from Mandan by any way shape or form. Just like hockey in the uppermidwest and try(I say try) to be updated as much as possible.
in my observations you must be from BHS. Or you are on the team or have a kid playing?
Seeburg-- is good-- Didn't say he wasn't, just that he probably isn't the Mr. hockey guy.
BHS beating CHS-- did they??? I do not know the score from Tuesday....Anyone have it.

I have my opinions you have yours, that's what makes this thread go.
people discussing things, putting things in play and getting info through them.

Tell me more Sir Sauce. you must be happy BHS has won--what 3 games??? Over who?
WF, North, now CHS(not sure if they won that yet??)-- and all of those teams are young and or lacking experience at Varsity level.
Let's revisit the possible chance that Mandan has to make state from the West again in Jan. and in early Feb.
maybe i will stand corrected-- but they have as good a chance as--- Williston, Minot,dickinson, botno, HB, BHS, CHS, Jamestown-- rihgt now. right?? I say: not in this order but some combination of--
BHS, dicky, Mandan-- and one of these Williston, Jamestwon, CHS make state.
"You can tell a man is clever by his answers. You can tell a man is wise by his questions." Naguib Mahfouz (1911- ) Egyptian novelist, Nobel Prize Laureate
Sportshound
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Olgrz » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:51 pm

BHS 5
CHS 1
Olgrz
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Saucesauer » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:57 pm

Sportshound wrote:HMMMMM-- Sauce-- you always trying to be right? Or should I say you are always trying to be right.

Mandan's door will be opened --if they can win the ones they should, and maybe come up with one or three more that they play close and get by.

not from Mandan by any way shape or form. Just like hockey in the uppermidwest and try(I say try) to be updated as much as possible.
in my observations you must be from BHS. Or you are on the team or have a kid playing?
Seeburg-- is good-- Didn't say he wasn't, just that he probably isn't the Mr. hockey guy.
BHS beating CHS-- did they??? I do not know the score from Tuesday....Anyone have it.

Tell me more Sir Sauce. you must be happy BHS has won--what 3 games??? Over who?
WF, North, now CHS(not sure if they won that yet??)-- and all of those teams are young and or lacking experience at Varsity level.
Let's revisit the possible chance that Mandan has to make state from the West again in Jan. and in early Feb.
maybe i will stand corrected-- but they have as good a chance as--- Williston, Minot,dickinson, botno, HB, BHS, CHS, Jamestown-- rihgt now. right?? I say: not in this order but some combination of--

No i am actually mad BHS beat CHS (Alumn) but Seaberg is good and when you look at it North and West are usually middle packers in the east and BHS tore them apart i could care less they are 3-0 but it is nice to see a West representative beating the east average teams handily i see mandan has martin now i wasnt impressed with him last year in the 3 games he wasnt injusred for at the begining and i just think you are talkin them up too much sure everyone has a shot at state but i feel you have a better shot if you made the WDA tourny last year and had kids on the team show dedication and go to practice the day before the play in game, and dont blame the coach because they were there everyday at practice nad than they decide before what could be their last game of the year that they dislike their coach and cant stick it out 1 maybe 2 more weeks honestly spare me
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby c71 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:21 pm

Bismarcks Completely stacked they win over Century(once they get there act together) in the Championship 3-2
c71

Postby c71 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:41 pm

If Eichele Didnt have the defense he had he would be below average
c71

Postby kel20Nd » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:53 pm

Saucesauer wrote:
Sportshound wrote:HMMMMM-- Sauce-- you always trying to be right? Or should I say you are always trying to be right.

No i am actually mad BHS beat CHS (Alumn) but Seaberg is good and when you look at it North and West are usually middle packers in the east and BHS tore them apart i could care less they are 3-0 but it is nice to see a West representative beating the east average teams handily i see mandan has martin now i wasnt impressed with him last year in the 3 games he wasnt injusred for at the begining and i just think you are talkin them up too much sure everyone has a shot at state but i feel you have a better shot if you made the WDA tourny last year and had kids on the team show dedication and go to practice the day before the play in game, and dont blame the coach because they were there everyday at practice nad than they decide before what could be their last game of the year that they dislike their coach and cant stick it out 1 maybe 2 more weeks honestly spare me

Looks like he knew what he was talking about...
kel20Nd

Postby hckywst » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:16 pm

kel20Nd wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

Looks like he knew what he was talking about...

Or did he?
hckywst
NDPreps Starter

Postby Sportshound » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:59 am

Well Mandan secures that #2 slot.

hckywst-- I think I picked Mandan in the race and finishing higher than most people thought they would.

Now with that #2 spot, they have a real chance.

so I still stand by the State reps:
BHS, Mandan, and either CHS, williston, dickinson, Jamestown?
but if had to pick JUST 4-
BHS, Mandan, CHS, dickinson-- sorry Jamestown and williston people.
"You can tell a man is clever by his answers. You can tell a man is wise by his questions." Naguib Mahfouz (1911- ) Egyptian novelist, Nobel Prize Laureate
Sportshound
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndplaya1 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:11 am

Sportshound wrote:Well Mandan secures that #2 slot.

hckywst-- I think I picked Mandan in the race and finishing higher than most people thought they would.

Now with that #2 spot, they have a real chance.

so I still stand by the State reps:
BHS, Mandan, and either CHS, williston, dickinson, Jamestown?
but if had to pick JUST 4-
BHS, Mandan, CHS, dickinson-- sorry Jamestown and williston people.

hate to say it but i dont know if second seed is such a good thing this year round, which means mandan and dickinson play eachother which will be a tough game for both and a crucial game for both.
if mandan loses that first round game i dont know if they can pull of two wins in a row to go to state
ndplaya1

Postby JV_Hockey_MVP » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:23 pm

This is just my thoughts, but I really dont see both Mandan and Dickinson making it to state, especially after playing the first day. I think that is going to be a tough game for both teams with the loser not making it. I also feel that Williston and Minot could be their at the end. Williston beat CHS last night 4-0, even though it was in Williston, which is a long trip for CHS on a weekday. Minot at home is also scarry. Should be good.

Also watch out for Jamestown, they have been playing well in their last two games.
JV_Hockey_MVP

Previous

Return to WDA