Bismarck wins state hockey title!

Teams of the West Region

Postby NDSportsFan » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:05 pm

In girls hockey that is.  Good Job, it's the first time a team outside of Fargo has won it.  It took 3 overtimes, and they won 1-0.

Next year they will play the championship in Grand Forks, along with the boys tournament.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ditka14 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:11 pm

NDSportsFan wrote: In girls hockey that is.  Good Job, it's the first time a team outside of Fargo has won it.  It took 3 overtimes, and they won 1-0.

Next year they will play the championship in Grand Forks, along with the boys tournament.

Kinda funny i saw this from last year, that really didn't happen. Playing along the boys at the ralph....will this ever happen?
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby bbq_chicken_fan83 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:31 pm

Ditka14 wrote:
NDSportsFan wrote: In girls hockey that is.  Good Job, it's the first time a team outside of Fargo has won it.  It took 3 overtimes, and they won 1-0.

Kinda funny i saw this from last year, that really didn't happen. Playing along the boys at the ralph....will this ever happen?

lets hope not.  dont mean to be sexist or anything but girls hockey could be compared to PeeWee B. no offense PeeWees
bbq_chicken_fan83

Postby Orr4 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:17 pm

bbq_chicken_fan83 wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:

lets hope not.  dont mean to be sexist or anything but girls hockey could be compared to PeeWee B. no offense PeeWees
I have a sister that plays on a girl's varsity team and from what she told me, they are going to move to Grand Forks next year but the real question is where they are going to play because the Ralph is busy all day.
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ditka14 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:22 pm

Orr4 wrote:
bbq_chicken_fan83 wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:

I have a sister that plays on a girl's varsity team and from what she told me, they are going to move to Grand Forks next year but the real question is where they are going to play because the Ralph is busy all day.

Does the old raplh still have ice?
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby WildWarrior » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:40 pm

I don't think the old ralph still has ice, but why not the olympic arena.  The Sioux women have played some games there I believe.
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby HockeyHigh » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:28 pm

Gambucci or the Pur Pur?

>.>
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Return to WDA