Cmon

Teams of the East

Cmon

Postby bagelmeister » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:43 pm

The seasons only a few weeks away and theres hardly any talk about the EDC. whatre your inputs?!
heres my opinions:
grafton- grafton always fields a decent team. im curious to see where they stand talent wise after the first few weeks
devils lake- a surprise team last year, i think theyll have the ability to make some upsets and possibly have a good team this year.
Red river- after a disappointing edc tournament last year, im curious to see how they bounce back and to see if they reclaim their reputation as one of the top teams in the state
central- after a sturdy season last year, and an impressive state title, i think they will once again be a strong team. definitely not as strong or talented as before, but i believe theyll still be a top team
north-quite a few seniors to mention, such as nistler, burkley. id be surprised if they didnt have a succesful seasons and atleast a decent edc and play off run.
south/shanley- i think the combination of returning players, with a few shanley players will contribute to fargo south. i believe they have the potential to be the top team. im excited to see where they stand after a few weeks.
fargo davies- i think its great that they have split and begun their own program. i think that its an importan year for them to nurture their future success. they have a lot of young talent, and hopefully they mature fast enough to become a decent team in edc this year
west fargo- once again a team with seniors to mention, such as holland, tendeland, johnson. i think they will have a lot of potential, and look to see them in state this year.
whapeton- well hopefully theyre able to pull a couple upsets. i think we can judge their abiility for ourselves.
bagelmeister
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Cmon

Postby shooter! » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:01 am

whapeton all the way
shooter!
NDPreps Starter

Return to EDC