South Overrated??? I THINK SO!!

Teams of the East

Re: South Overrated??? I THINK SO!!

Postby teamramrod » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Clark17 wrote:
FSHBruins10 wrote:
sioux789 wrote:I just love listening to the Moorhead people squirm and say "oh we didn't play well". You can't buy entertainment better than watching parents of Moorhead players whose team is losing. They come up with every excuse in the world. What a load of crap. I was at the game and South didn't play well either. I suppose it wouldn't have anything to do with the team they were playing though? The Flyers consistently beat the Moorhead teams every year at all levels. Why wouldn't they beat them in high school?

it was the greatest thing to see that night watching south beat them. they are a pretty big rival of ours even if south has only won 3 times in 20 years. it was even better when we were walking into the arena and moorhead parents/fans were yelling at how much south is bad and how its going to be a blow out...yeah, that game will shut them up.

Not to mention it was a ND team beating a Minn. team. Good for South.

good win by south, even though everyone is bashing on them they are still a top team in the east and come playoff time could still make a big impact
teamramrod
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to EDC