Gfrr:nies, laducer, fugleberg, zahui
Gfc:gust simonson moody ladue johnson
Grafton:tweten n campbell
Shanley:noone
Goalie3939
NDPreps Rookie

Re: what are some opinions on top players from each team this yr

Postby ordeen » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:08 pm

i think trevor berg from rr will be coming up to varsity soon and making a huge impact.
ordeen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby P4KNBD » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:00 pm

ordeen wrote:i think trevor berg from rr will be coming up to varsity soon and making a huge impact.

no
P4KNBD
NDPreps Starter

Postby Caribou Lou » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:55 pm

ordeen wrote:i think trevor berg from rr will be coming up to varsity soon and making a huge impact.

You got to be kidding me, last year hes a junior gold goalie, he only made the team cause the goalie who played JV last decided not to play this year, but you obviously know this if your from RR.
Caribou Lou
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Goalie3939 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Lets talk about varsity players not, JV
Goalie3939
NDPreps Rookie

Postby just another guy » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:45 am

Berg will never touch the ice. And the thing is with Goalie3399 or whatever your forgetting Byrne for tender. Nies has not shown anything yet this year, Byrne has proved himself so far to be a better tender then where Nies is right now.
just another guy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hockeyboss » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:35 am

Goalie3939 wrote:North:both young goalies are playing well, no forwards have impressed me
South:impressed with sorenson and orson
Wf:johnson n torrance two good young players
Dl:noone
Whap:noone

orson? the game i watched he was stumbling all over the ice, not impressed.
north, yes, but although theyve gotten alot of shows, i havent seeen many quality.
hockeyboss
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsman101 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:05 pm

hockeyboss wrote:
Goalie3939 wrote:North:both young goalies are playing well, no forwards have impressed me

north, yes, but although theyve gotten alot of shows, i havent seeen many quality.
its very clear to all of us you play for north, we get it, it not cool to lose and when one single player like orson from south dominates your team single handedly on the ice that you feel the need to come on to this blog to blow some smoke and make yourself feel better. this if for positive speculation of north dakota hockey, this site is not meant for players to come on and talk up their team (when they are 0-6-1) and dog other players. stay positive
sportsman101
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hockeyboss » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:25 pm

actually i dislike north heavily. but i just see no spark for south and was let down by orsons performance from that game judging by his skill last year. he fell on his face on a breakaway when i was watching. but alright? my opinion.
hockeyboss
NDPreps Reserve

Postby penguinshockey15 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:53 pm

hockeyboss wrote:actually i dislike north heavily. but i just see no spark for south and was let down by orsons performance from that game judging by his skill last year. he fell on his face on a breakaway when i was watching. but alright? my opinion.

I agree with your opinion. Yes, Orson is a great skater, and probably one of the fastest if not thee fastest in the state, but his feet are too fast for his hands and it seems like it causes him to stumble around from time to time.

Also, in game situations, he is just quick enough to skate down the boards and beat any defenseman, until they start taking the body, that can usually shut him down, and probably make him not stand out to you as much, but any player can be controlled with the body which is what teams are realizing they need to do to him.

And Sportsman101, all of your posts are about south, wonder where you go? Lay off.
penguinshockey15
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ctrain1369 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:17 am

hockeyboss wrote:

First of all, when orson gets going he cannot be stopped, had a hatty against grafton in souths 3-2 win, he is for sure one of the top 3 players in the state this year and is 4th in points this season on a team that has put up 17 goals in 4 games, he has 10 points by they way, (not to mentions south had 10 against wahp, for those of you that struggle at math that means they have had 7 goals in 3 games, 5 of those seven were from orson) if south is able to compete this year it will be because of orson stellrecht sorenson and scotty (would be hooey but he has been out all season) bottom line is south would not still be undefeated this year without orson, he has played great and will be a candidate for Mr. Hockey.
ctrain1369
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hockeyboss » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:10 am

hes their only guy. obviously he'll score. stellrecht is looking very weak this year. orson and sorenson are carrying the line and team. but i dont think they have enough to carry it. their undefeated. who have they played? other then gpr, theyve done nothing. and anyone can get 6 pnts against whap.. its apparent they were running two lines and trying to run that game. but they can play how they want, i just dont think orson is the player i though he'd turn out to be.
hockeyboss
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ctrain1369 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:17 pm

hockeyboss wrote:hes their only guy. obviously he'll score. stellrecht is looking very weak this year. orson and sorenson are carrying the line and team. but i dont think they have enough to carry it. their undefeated. who have they played? other then gpr, theyve done nothing. and anyone can get 6 pnts against whap.. its apparent they were running two lines and trying to run that game. but they can play how they want, i just dont think orson is the player i though he'd turn out to be.

You should probably look info up before you just write on here. South has rolled 4 lines all season except for the moorhead game. peter orson is playing on a line with a sophomore and a freshman who have 4 points combined this season. he has done everything for that team along with scotty buchholz. bottom line is peter is a elite athlete, just doens't have the coaching to help him out
ctrain1369
NDPreps Reserve

Postby FSHBruins10 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:42 pm

^^^agree.

also scott bucholz has been lights out the past couple of games for south making incredible saves to keep his team in the game. RR would have scored 7-8 goals against south without scotty in net along with moorhead but not to that extent RR would have. this are starting to come together for the bruins.
Strive for Excellence
122 State Championships and counting...
BRUIN PRIDE
FSHBruins10
NDPreps Starter

Return to EDC