Teams of the East

Re: State Tournament a Joke

Postby P4KNBD » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 pm

so how do you know todd olson so well?
P4KNBD
NDPreps Starter

Postby south=dominance » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:52 pm

the ralph has crappy ice. everyone who's skated there knows that. I'd honestly rather skate on hazen or grafton's ice. If were just going on how nice the ice is.
south=dominance
NDPreps Reserve

Postby L00PS » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:53 pm

south=dominance wrote:the ralph has crappy ice. everyone who's skated there knows that. I'd honestly rather skate on hazen or grafton's ice. If were just going on how nice the ice is.

I really have to disagree with you. The reason why you say this is simply because of the lack of playing in the Ralph Engelstad. The ice is just as good as any other sheet and an even better facility. The Fighting Sioux players love the Ice, I've asked a couple. You don't know what your talking about. I've played in this facility over a dozen times and it gets better and better everytime I play on it. State will be played on the best ice and best facility for years to come. Until then, quit complaining about the ice.
L00PS
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:20 pm

L00PS wrote:
south=dominance wrote:the ralph has crappy ice. everyone who's skated there knows that. I'd honestly rather skate on hazen or grafton's ice. If were just going on how nice the ice is.

I really have to disagree with you. The reason why you say this is simply because of the lack of playing in the Ralph Engelstad. The ice is just as good as any other sheet and an even better facility. The Fighting Sioux players love the Ice, I've asked a couple. You don't know what your talking about. I've played in this facility over a dozen times and it gets better and better everytime I play on it. State will be played on the best ice and best facility for years to come. Until then, quit complaining about the ice.

He's just trying to find an excuse for how poorly he or his team played!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby L00PS » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:58 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
L00PS wrote:

He's just trying to find an excuse for how poorly he or his team played!

This also makes no sense. Probably the dumbest thing you could've said. This has nothing to do with how my team has ever played. We are talking about the ice. All I can do is laugh at how inexperienced, immature, and rediculous all of these arguements get started because of the lack of understanding on what the topic is and what this site is for.
L00PS
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Hockey10 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Ok man lets stop makin urself look like a moron. The ralph has pretty good ice and the UP center might have the worst ice, if not it is one of the worst. The ice is soo soft, its like slush and its also slow. And the atmosphere of the arena overall. like come on? Bottom bowl of ralph will fill up. thats a godo atmosphere
Hockey10
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hockeyboss » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:22 pm

ice at upc is better then the ralph ice. skated on both alot. its better. atmosphere? there is a student bleachers and other stuff, its better for high school. this isnt a college league. get over it.
hockeyboss
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Westisthebest » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:43 am

false statement pal the ralph has professionally manicured ice... and as for state being anywhere else ...why would you play it anywhere else we have one of the nicest rinks in the world .. the ralph and your telling me you would rather play at the up? its what North Dakota has the ralph. the up cant do half of what the ralph can. Icant even belive EDC is leaving the Purpur .. i gurantee every game is empty at the UP no atmosphere. Bottom line is Fargo cant even fill the rink for a force game why on earth would they for a high school game. at the end of the day grand forks is a hockey town and fargo isnt nothin wrong with it, its just the way it is. Everything is supposed to be in grand forks.
Westisthebest
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cubbycove » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:39 pm

i couldn't agree with you anymore
cubbycove
NDPreps Rookie

Postby EastistheBest » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:55 pm

I agree all the way with West. The UPC will have no atmosphere for a high school game. It doesn't make any sense to have EDC there
EastistheBest
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to EDC