Kelsey Aide

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby carolina blue » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:44 pm

I was just told by Pete Stanton that Kesley Aide has signed a letter of intent for track and field at Dickinson State University. She will be a huge addition to a decent women's Blue Hawk team.
What's Walmart, do they sell like wall stuff? - Paris Hilton
carolina blue
NDPreps Starter

Postby Double Bonus » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:37 pm

Good signing for Stanton. Aide is a talented athlete who should be an all-american pole vaulter. I wonder if she'll try volleyball or basketball?
Double Bonus

Postby rep » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:44 pm

i'm curious who will win the pole vault in high school once she is gone...hasn't she won it for something like five consecutive years?
rep

Postby carolina blue » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:17 pm

once kelsey is done, that state championship shouldn't be going to far because her freshman sister, Abby, is also a terrific vaulter. if i am not mistaken, Abby qualified as a seventh grader. last year she qualified with 10 feet and took fourth at state with a height of 9 feet. thats not too bad considering she was an eighth grader.
carolina blue
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:56 am

It looks like Kelsey will play Volleyball and compete in Track and Field.

http://www.minotdailynews.com/sports/story/0328202006_spt28sport1.asp
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Double Bonus » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:40 am

What is the correct spelling of Kelcey/Kelsey's name?
Double Bonus

Postby carolina blue » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:18 am

kelsey
carolina blue
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Wed May 03, 2006 6:42 am

yea shes a good athlete and all but he best quality is the fact that she is really HOTT
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby carolina blue » Wed May 03, 2006 7:38 am

this is a site about sports not how good looking a person is.
carolina blue
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Wed May 03, 2006 10:47 am

the topic is "Kelsey Aide" i said she was a good athlete but i also just said something i thought people should know about her.  Kind of like signing with DSU people didnt know that until it was posted on here.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby dix06 » Mon May 22, 2006 5:57 pm

I might have to agree with u there baseball.  She is pretty dang good looking just like her older sister.  On the subject i think Aides going to have a terrific career at DSU.  Im predicting shes going to be an all-american all 4 of her years in track.
dix06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Notorious » Tue May 23, 2006 4:38 am

She is an incredible talent.  I really hope she sets the PV record this weekend; however, she may only hold the record for a year, or two, when her sister takes her turn.
Notorious
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsubisonfan » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:38 pm

she's also doing great in volleyball this year at DSU so far. natural athlete
ndsubisonfan

Postby rep » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:25 am

i got a chance to watch kelsey over the weekend when dsu came to jc and took three of four games.

i was pretty surprised that she was stuck at the libero position because in high school she was a dominant offensive presence. i'm curious if when she gets a little bit older she will be moved to another position or if that is where she will play for her entire college career. maybe libero is the only way she can get on the court right now for dickinson?

in the beginning of the match against jc she had some mistakes. i think she isn't really used to being a pure defensive player and you could tell that most, if not all, of the jc players were serving right at her.

towards the end of the match she put her mistakes behind her and played pretty well. ended up with 19 digs.
rep

Postby t-bird_4_4 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:47 pm

Kesley Aide is a awsome at track, v-ball, and b-ball!! She is amazin at any sport that you watch her in!!!!:D:D:cool::cool:

When they won the championship in 2006 i believe they won when she was in high school i went to evey state game i just love watchin this girl play!!:D:D:D

yes she is going to dickinson state to play v-ball and track!! Her sister abby beat her in the pole last yr. i believe, Abby is good at sports so is kesley's other sister Katie she is the older than the other 2. But anyways this yr. in bball I believe that Abby is going to bring her team in v-ball and bball!!  I was also happy on what she got at State B Basektball!!:D:D:cool::cool:

But the best person that plays sports is Keley i just edmirror her so much she's makin me love the game more and never given up!! :D:D

:D:D:Dthaxs girl for everything:cool:
Last edited by t-bird_4_4 on Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
t-bird_4_4

Return to Track and Field