Barnes County North

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Barnes County North

Postby heimer » Thu May 05, 2011 4:40 am

"So, do think that there is NO misinformation coming from the non-supporters?"

I love this. Attack, attack, attack. This proves your tactics. No supporting your argument, just attacking.

No one said BCN controls employment. Those of you with blinders on who are hypnotized into thinking building a new school whenever it's asked for is a good thing are choosing not to get the point. So, I'll spell it out for you: Supporters of the school who control employment are taking jobs away from those who do not. This is not what a vote is about. BCN can't sell it's new school to 60% of the voters, so it will get it by destroying the lives of anyone who doesn't support the school. BCN staff is not at fault for this, but supporters should be ashamed of themselves.

As far as just voting anonymously, that's not how the system is built. Both sides of an issue are supposed to have an opportunity to speak. BCN school supporters are going to win, not by having a better idea, but simply by crushing any voice the opposition will have by pulling strings to ruin lives. Welcome to the Soviet Union everyone, and who knew you could find it in Barnes County.
God is bigger than football.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Thu May 05, 2011 1:03 pm

heimer wrote:"So, do think that there is NO misinformation coming from the non-supporters?"

I love this. Attack, attack, attack. This proves your tactics. No supporting your argument, just attacking.

No one said BCN controls employment. Those of you with blinders on who are hypnotized into thinking building a new school whenever it's asked for is a good thing are choosing not to get the point. So, I'll spell it out for you: Supporters of the school who control employment are taking jobs away from those who do not. This is not what a vote is about. BCN can't sell it's new school to 60% of the voters, so it will get it by destroying the lives of anyone who doesn't support the school. BCN staff is not at fault for this, but supporters should be ashamed of themselves.

As far as just voting anonymously, that's not how the system is built. Both sides of an issue are supposed to have an opportunity to speak. BCN school supporters are going to win, not by having a better idea, but simply by crushing any voice the opposition will have by pulling strings to ruin lives. Welcome to the Soviet Union everyone, and who knew you could find it in Barnes County.

And now you have to take your blinders off, destroying a life is The Tornado break out in the south 2 weeks ago, the high waters in Devils lake.
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby heimer » Thu May 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Hahahaha, winner, you're really not one. If you can't see how losing one's job can destroy one's life, you have been living under a rock lately. Every parent that sends someone to that school would have their live in serious ruin if they lost their main income stream.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Thu May 05, 2011 5:21 pm

heimer wrote:Hahahaha, winner, you're really not one. If you can't see how losing one's job can destroy one's life, you have been living under a rock lately. Every parent that sends someone to that school would have their live in serious ruin if they lost their main income stream.

Destroy ones Life (excessive).... We have a 45 Year old Gal up here who just suddenly Passed on, leaving little ones and a Husband. and were worrying about a couple of Jobs, most people hate their Job....If you think about it how many lives have been destroyed by their Jobs...shift work, away from home, end up divorced, etc etc. I know one Thing My childhood was destroyed going to the school I went too.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby heimer » Fri May 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Your arrogance is unreal. You're actually endorsing the firing of people who choose to not support an issue they don't agree with, and you think it's no big deal. While I agree that the emotional toll from losing a loved one is more difficult, your idea that losing your livelihood is no big deal makes me ashamed to be on the same thread as you.

I want to thank you. Your comments will allow me to oppose this project even louder than to this point.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Fri May 06, 2011 1:26 pm

heimer wrote:Your arrogance is unreal. You're actually endorsing the firing of people who choose to not support an issue they don't agree with, and you think it's no big deal. While I agree that the emotional toll from losing a loved one is more difficult, your idea that losing your livelihood is no big deal makes me ashamed to be on the same thread as you.

I want to thank you. Your comments will allow me to oppose this project even louder than to this point.

I attended College For Broadcasting and Journalism....and your not near the spin Doctor you think you are.

I don call it Arrogance, I call it Life, but then again if they cant afford to build due to the cost of Destruction and or livelihood, don't build it....Next County/School District, Please....

Oh and this is my originated thread!
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby heimer » Sat May 07, 2011 12:01 am

You're absolutely right. I'm certainly not a spin doctor. See, when your argument is stronger, you don't need to spin anything. So, you definitely win the battle of spin doctor. Everyone reading your originated thread would agree that a person's life can be destroyed by a loss of employment. It can be saved, but it can be destroyed. Your arrogance in believing that a few jobs lost and a few families devastated is worth it for a new school exposes you for what you are.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Sat May 07, 2011 12:52 am

I've been devastated, doesn't last long unless its a true loss, Bounce!
you were the one that said redoing the current location is definitely the way to go, No one looses anything if that were the case?? That's not why you said they should redo!
Your not wanting a Brand new Facility outside the Class A town of your beloved self, truly exposes you for who you are.....And you are not fooling anyone, you believe your the Spin Master, in awe of your own intellect, outsmarting the forum in one single post, not true...I've been around the block a time or two....I've been spun by supposed loved ones, which puts your attempt in the cellar.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby SUFan » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:17 pm

BCN will vote again tomorrow on the new school
SUFan
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Hot Topics