Yet another 3-class proposal (BB & VB only)

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Yet another 3-class proposal (BB & VB only)

Postby Bisonguy06 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Sorry, but I can't let him off the hook that easily.

If you support the new plan, you support a plan that, by the numbers, will TAKE AWAY state tournament appearances from small schools (from 56% to 50%). I don't know how you could see it any other way.

If you support the new plan, you support a plan that, by the numbers, will force every small and medium sized school in the state to travel more miles for district games. And you will either travel the same distance or farther for your regional tournament. Look at your current school, your current district, and your new district. It is a larger geographic area than it used to be. Inevitably, you will be driving past a school that used to be in your district to get to a school that used to be in a different district.

Trenton will drive past Stanley to get to Kenmare. Beach will drive past Heart River to get to Solen-Cannonball. Maple Valley will drive past Central Cass to get to Hankinson. Mandaree will drive past New Town to get to Wilton-Wing. And yet, when we're playing for all the marbles at the state tournament, your small school will still have to go through Stanley, Heart River, Central Cass, New Town, ect. to win a state championship.

When distance traveled goes up, you have to expect that attendance will go down. Again, I don't know how you could draw any other conclusion.

Distance also equals food and fuel which equals money. The new plan will cost more money for schools, parents and fans.

And are you getting more bang for your buck? If you are the Beach girls this year, you'd now HAVE TO play Solen-Cannonball. Does that game do anything positive for either school?

Class B districts would have a larger number of teams, meaning less flexibility in scheduling. There are more games on your schedule that you HAVE TO play, and less room for rivalry/proximity/holiday tournament type games.

Class A districts would only have five teams, meaning that you have to look elsewhere to fill about 15 games. Given that the class B schedules are tighter, where are you going to go to get these games?

And your state tournament will draw from the same pool of schools. There is no reason to believe that this new plan will draw any more attendance or interest to the state tournament.

I don't see a single component of the new plan that you could say is an improvement over what we already have. Where am I going wrong?
Bisonguy06
NDPreps All-State

Postby classB4ever » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Bisonguy06 wrote:Sorry, but I can't let him off the hook that easily.

If you support the new plan, you support a plan that, by the numbers, will TAKE AWAY state tournament appearances from small schools (from 56% to 50%). I don't know how you could see it any other way.

If you support the new plan, you support a plan that, by the numbers, will force every small and medium sized school in the state to travel more miles for district games. And you will either travel the same distance or farther for your regional tournament. Look at your current school, your current district, and your new district. It is a larger geographic area than it used to be. Inevitably, you will be driving past a school that used to be in your district to get to a school that used to be in a different district.

Trenton will drive past Stanley to get to Kenmare. Beach will drive past Heart River to get to Solen-Cannonball. Maple Valley will drive past Central Cass to get to Hankinson. Mandaree will drive past New Town to get to Wilton-Wing. And yet, when we're playing for all the marbles at the state tournament, your small school will still have to go through Stanley, Heart River, Central Cass, New Town, ect. to win a state championship.

When distance traveled goes up, you have to expect that attendance will go down. Again, I don't know how you could draw any other conclusion.

Distance also equals food and fuel which equals money. The new plan will cost more money for schools, parents and fans.

And are you getting more bang for your buck? If you are the Beach girls this year, you'd now HAVE TO play Solen-Cannonball. Does that game do anything positive for either school?

Class B districts would have a larger number of teams, meaning less flexibility in scheduling. There are more games on your schedule that you HAVE TO play, and less room for rivalry/proximity/holiday tournament type games.

Class A districts would only have five teams, meaning that you have to look elsewhere to fill about 15 games. Given that the class B schedules are tighter, where are you going to go to get these games?

And your state tournament will draw from the same pool of schools. There is no reason to believe that this new plan will draw any more attendance or interest to the state tournament.

I don't see a single component of the new plan that you could say is an improvement over what we already have. Where am I going wrong?

Are you kidding me? Letting me off that easy? To be honest, if anybody wants to look at the numbers and tell me who is letting who off, I will argue. Bisonguy, you have been grasping at straws on this subject for a long time. You can sit and talk until you are blue in the face about cost of travel, etc. Cost of travel is about school administrations and how they want to schedule games, period. You apparently don't know what has been going on in the northern part of the state for the last two decades. A hundred miles one way in a night has been going on for quite some time. I mentioned earlier, it has been that way for 30+ years, and if you want to believe it or not, that's up to you.
If I remember my history from this website correctly, you are from the Central Cass area. If I am wrong, I apologize. Would I expect you to react any other way? No. Would I expect you to want to change the current system? Absolutely not. You have the largest enrollment in the current system. It's all about which side of the fence you are on.
Can you honestly tell me that schools which make up 5% of the class b system having a 25% attendance rate in the state tournament doesn't peak your interest? Can you honestly tell me that schools that make up 12% of the class b system and have an 18% attendance rate would want to change, no. Now, on the other side, teams that make up 83% and have a 50% chance would be happy. I truly believe that. One side is giving, the other is taking, and the side that is taking is still not happy. This is something that people don't want to talk about, but to tell me that it isn't a problem based on facts, is ludicrous. Since these schools are generally in more heavily populated areas, they also play against one another, skewing the numbers. Oak Grove vs. Central Cass would be my fallback. One has to go, one has to stay home. You sit there and tell me that the current system drops the small schools from 56% to 50%. Ok. I say why do you have a problem with that? It takes privates and large schools from 44% to 50%. Seems that you should be happy. Why are you so scared to have to play against like teams? This system doesn't dictate to any school that they have to travel past one school to play against another every game night. Adjust your schedule. Adjust the district games. Lots of things could be done.
If you want to write 10 more paragraphs giving scenarios on miles traveled for teams that is fine. I could give you 10 showing that it has been going on forever. So I appreciate if you thought I was getting off the hook that easy, but travel is not going to get me on this one.
classB4ever
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Bisonguy06 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Come on now classBguy... this isn't about me vs. you or my school vs. your school. I went strong at your arguments, not at you personally.

You totally misunderstand where I am coming from. I am not here to advocate for what is best for big class B schools. I'm not speaking on behalf of my old high school, and I'm not speaking for the district where I currently live. Are you?

I am laying out my vision for what I think is best for the majority. Notice that I did not say "what is best for everyone." Every plan will have people who gain and people who lose. It is my humble opinion that more is lost than gained with the new plan.

And I don't know your beef with Central Cass, but if you think I have or ever had any connection with Central Cass, you are off by over 200 miles.

I understand what you're saying about travel. We already travel a lot in North Dakota, so what's a few more miles? You're willing to travel farther. I get your point. It's not a good point, but I get your point. You will be traveling more, I hope you understand that.

The only eye-opening statistic in your favor is the percentage of private schools making the state tournament. You can have that point. The new plan doesn't solve that "problem," but if you want to identify that as a "problem," you can. The same number of private schools could still make the state tournament in the new plan.

The "big" and "small" representation is exactly what I would expect to find in any class at any level.

Minot, Fargo South, Bismarck High and Century are the four largest class A high schools and make up about 25% of class A basketball. I bet they fill about 40% of the state tournament berths. I would EXPECT that!

Wahpeton, St. Mary's, Fargo Shanley, and Devils Lake are the four smallest class A high schools and make up about 25% of class A basketball. I bet they fill less than 15% of the state tournament berths. Again, I EXPECT that.

There will never be a classification system where every school is of equal size. As long as the smaller schools still have a reasonable chance to compete, that's the best you can do. The 10 year stats on small schools at the state basketball tournament are very, very reasonable in my humble opinion, and even if you disagree, you are backing a plan where their representation will drop from 56 to 50%. I don't get it.
Last edited by Bisonguy06 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bisonguy06
NDPreps All-State

Postby classB4ever » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:56 am

Never meant for it to be you vs. me or school vs. school. And very truthfully, I have no beef with Central Cass. On the contrary, have some very close ties to that school. Any school which has been brought up is simply to make a point. Since they have the highest enrollment in our current system, of course I would select them for my argument.
I will give you the point that cost of travel will go up. But I am willing to bet that will be the case no matter what happens. Leaving the current system as is, will mean constant redistricting and constant monitoring to stop this. There are some solutions that have been brought up that would absorb this problem.
I have said I believe the proposed plan has some merit. Is it perfect? No. There are some things in it which make sense to me.
Why would I be willing to give up the 6%? As stated earlier, I think this plan allows for better competition across the spectrum. It also will assure that as time passes and even more smaller schools go away, it will keep a certain flavor at the b tournament. I apologize if you felt I was attacking you personally or attacking a particular school. Was not intended that way.
classB4ever
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:19 am

I'm afraid for most schools the travel issue is a moot point and shouldn't be used for this argument.....we already travel hundreds of miles.....for most of the us the travel doesn't change......if you look at a school like LaMoure :D, their athletic schedule already includes just about every team that they would be playing if the "3" class system were instituted. I believe that the only schools they do not already play are Richland and Maple Valley. I can't speak for every team that would be in the new Region 1.....but I believe that most are similar to their situation (when I'm bored I like to scan schedules). Besides if the NDHSAA had not wanted an argument and a new class system, they would have put VC in with Kindred, Oak Grove, Central Cass, etc., moved Richland down to District 1 and nobody would have complained.....
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby scoobyx2 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:04 pm

luvmy3gbb1wr wrote:I'm afraid for most schools the travel issue is a moot point and shouldn't be used for this argument.....we already travel hundreds of miles.....for most of the us the travel doesn't change......if you look at a school like LaMoure :D, their athletic schedule already includes just about every team that they would be playing if the "3" class system were instituted. I believe that the only schools they do not already play are Richland and Maple Valley. I can't speak for every team that would be in the new Region 1.....but I believe that most are similar to their situation (when I'm bored I like to scan schedules). Besides if the NDHSAA had not wanted an argument and a new class system, they would have put VC in with Kindred, Oak Grove, Central Cass, etc., moved Richland down to District 1 and nobody would have complained.....

The only way nobody would complain is if VC loses every game they play. The NDHSAA made a decision to move VC down, and the decision proved to be a right one since they were able to compete but didn't dominate.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Bisonguy06 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Perhaps the NDHSAA made the right decision, but they went about it the wrong way, and that's why the member schools voted overwhelmingly to move the enrollment line back to 325, thereby moving VC back to A.
Bisonguy06
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indy5 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Bisonguy06 wrote:Perhaps the NDHSAA made the right decision, but they went about it the wrong way, and that's why the member schools voted overwhelmingly to move the enrollment line back to 325, thereby moving VC back to A.

Why did they go about it so wrong? They did something to move the line to 400, a better number. I don't want to hear the Beulah and Grafton stories, because like I have stated earlier, they are past mistakes. They should have been learned from. The're all schools in smaller towns and obviously about to drop while not competing very well, so they should move down.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby Bisonguy06 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Indy, I thought you followed this pretty closely... it went something like this:

The NDHSAA board went and changed the enrollment cutoff in their by-laws to 400, without putting it to a vote of the member schools. This past year, the member schools actually got to vote on it and voted to return the number to 325. I believe what the member schools were saying was, "Hey NDHSAA, you can't just make these decisions without asking for our approval."

Similarly, Governor Hoeven can't just wake up one morning and decide that the interstate speed limit should be 85mph. That change in law has to come from a vote of the people or their representatives.

I'd have no problem with the number being at 400 if it got there by a majority vote of the member schools. Heck, I'd probably vote 'yes' to that if it meant that we didn't have to deal with this new 3 divisions, 2 tournaments proposal.

Right number, wrong process. Indy, I hope this makes some sense.
Bisonguy06
NDPreps All-State

Postby scoobyx2 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:30 pm

I agree that they should have voted on the enrollment cap first, but its too bad that so many couldn't move past that and see what the alternative was going to be. Now we might possibly have it. Many schools didn't have a serious gripe with the VC issue, but are now using it to get some kind of advantage with their own "bigger" school rivals. Look at Region 1...why wouldn't small schools like Richland and Maple Valley vote for this plan now?
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indy5 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Bisonguy06 wrote:Indy, I thought you followed this pretty closely... it went something like this:

The NDHSAA board went and changed the enrollment cutoff in their by-laws to 400, without putting it to a vote of the member schools. This past year, the member schools actually got to vote on it and voted to return the number to 325. I believe what the member schools were saying was, "Hey NDHSAA, you can't just make these decisions without asking for our approval."

Similarly, Governor Hoeven can't just wake up one morning and decide that the interstate speed limit should be 85mph. That change in law has to come from a vote of the people or their representatives.

I'd have no problem with the number being at 400 if it got there by a majority vote of the member schools. Heck, I'd probably vote 'yes' to that if it meant that we didn't have to deal with this new 3 divisions, 2 tournaments proposal.

Right number, wrong process. Indy, I hope this makes some sense.

I think you misunderstood me a little. I did follow it closely. I was more questioning you saying it was wrong. I know they could have handled it better and maybe if they give the vote in the first place, it passes. I think the only reason it was voted to move the line back was because everyone was just mad and freaking out about the situation, more so than that's what they felt the line should be.

The point I'm trying to say is that the line should be at 400 and they did what they could to put it there. Unfortuanately, a couple schools really freaked out about having to play Valley City so they took their case to the board. I'd be willing to bet over half of the schools that voted to move the line back to 325 couldn't have cared less where the line was but when the case was brought up, they all of a sudden go " O yeah I forgot the board did that but I'll vote against their decision."
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby ClassBEast » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:03 am

Three-class debate picks up again
By: Heath Hotzler, INFORUM
October 14, 2010

The big vote is just around the corner.

The North Dakota High School Activities Association general assembly will decide if it wants a three-class system for basketball and volleyball next Thursday in Bismarck.

The plan – which was put together by a handful of administrators from all over the state, but is being pushed hardest by Edgeley Superintendent Rick Diegel and Valley City Superintendent Dean Koppelman, calls for three divisions in the regular season and two state tournaments.

Four schools from the smallest class in the proposal (Class B) and four from the middle (Class A) would be assured spots at the state tournament. The largest schools in the state (Class AA) would have their own state tourney.

The idea is to give more small schools a chance to get to state.

Expect several tough questions to be asked at next Thursday’s meeting. But, even more, expect some heated back-and-forth.

Every time the three-class issue comes up for debate, some in the NDHSAA membership come out guns-a-blazing.

Some are just resistant to change. They don’t want it and never will.

Many will bring logical, well-formed opinions and theories as to why this plan might not work.

The people will speak.

It might pass. Only time will tell if it is the right move.

But the proposal might be voted down.

If so, that shouldn’t be the end of the discussion.

There appears to be a lot of people in the state who think something needs to change to fix slumping attendance and a lack of parity in Class B basketball and volleyball.

This is a chance, now that the NDHSAA membership is all in the same room, to hash some things out.

If this idea doesn’t appeal to you, give some ideas.

Come up with a solution that works.

It won’t help to shoot this idea down, say that nothing needs to change and go home.

There will still be a large contingent from small communities who disagree with that sentiment.

A three-class system may never be palatable to the majority of NDHSAA members.

But the NDHSAA exists to look out for the best interests of all member schools, not just the majority. It’s likely that you don’t have to pass a three-class system to alleviate some of the concerns of the group that authored this proposal.

Every problem has a solution.

We’ll see in a week if the solution to the lingering three-class debate finally comes to the forefront.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Hinsa » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:26 pm

There we go again, assuming it is the small schools that want the 3-class system. Hotzler is ill-informed. It is Valley City High School that is pushing this.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby Bisonguy06 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:05 am

I for one am sick of the 'no' vote being portrayed as a closed-minded position.

People are willing to listen to the idea of a three class system. But when you look at demographics and the enrollments of ND schools, and when you put a pen to paper and actually draw up a plan, I haven't seen one that benefits the majority of ND schools. The concept is fine but the plans are flawed.

Someone please explain to me how this new proposal reenergizes ND basketball and improves slumping attendance. The plan basically comes down to this: you will drive more miles to recreate virtually the same state B tournament. How does that improve 'slumping attendance?'

Slumping attendance can be explained quite simply. We have fewer small schools in the state and fewer students attending the remaining small schools. No three class plan can fix this. Maybe oil can...

We have a problem with perception versus reality. It FEELS like our small schools have less of a chance of reaching state, when in fact their chances have improved. Districts that used to have 20-30 teams are down to 12-16. More than half of all schools make the regional tournament. Making the regional used to be quite an achievement in itself and now it's ho-hum. Make the regional and get hot for three games. That's the road to state. Look honestly at the path to state 20 years ago and I think you'll realize that if your school fields a team, your chances have improved.
Bisonguy06
NDPreps All-State

Postby scoobyx2 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:47 am

I agree that I don't see how this will improve attendance and interest. Central Cass and Lisbon were always bigger schools, but I remember when they weren't big threats to even make the region tourney. Even the CC girls just recently built the program that they have due to a strong coach, not really because of the size of the school. They have always been a big school compared to its neighbors. The question is this: Is it OK for Valley City to have to compete in the EDC where schools are 4 or 5 times bigger when it was proven that they couldn't dominate (but could compete) in Class B?
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby classB4ever » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:36 am

I didn't realize that attendance in the state b tournament was down that much. One thing I have noticed over the past decade is the way the media has covered it. They use to have news crews going out to the small towns the entire week before the tournament interviewing people. There were many more human interest stories tied to the event. They always interviewed parents, fans, etc., at the tournament as well. They don't do that anymore and I miss that part of it.
classB4ever
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby winner-within » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:26 pm

classB4ever wrote:I didn't realize that attendance in the state b tournament was down that much. One thing I have noticed over the past decade is the way the media has covered it. They use to have news crews going out to the small towns the entire week before the tournament interviewing people. There were many more human interest stories tied to the event. They always interviewed parents, fans, etc., at the tournament as well. They don't do that anymore and I miss that part of it.

we will never get back the "good old days" you could role into French lick, Indiana (Larry Birds home town) and find that things are completely different there too. Think of it like this....the Jobs are in the Big Cities...... in just 10 years there are almost enough kids to have 2 high schools in west Fargo (with the average family having 2 kids, and in the 90's it was a small Class A school) and there are already 2 in south fargo.....10's of class B schools have closed and will keep closing regardless of the big dollars they take in from property taxes in some of these small communities...they will close.

Basketball has changed immensely...I have stated this time after time. I went to my first practice in 3erd grade and Ive been playing every year since.

I have played with guys 25 years older than me and they would say how much it has changed and I have played with guys 25 years younger and I have seen how much it has changed. I remember a man from ND telling me how much he loved the sport of Basketball (and he was good) His Kid 6'4" would have been better but he wanted to play hockey so he could do the Hotel thing every weekend.....so quit trying to kill ourselves...its changing...but the talent is better.
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:33 am

I'll throw a wrench in here to see what people think.

I like the 4 class system as football has right now. Let's make this for all programs in the school system. That system seems to work good and I don't hear people complaining about it.

Let the fur fly! :D
"Here I am to save the day!"
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indy5 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Mighty-Mouse wrote:I'll throw a wrench in here to see what people think.

I like the 4 class system as football has right now. Let's make this for all programs in the school system. That system seems to work good and I don't hear people complaining about it.

Let the fur fly! :D

Football is a different game than the other sports because of the depth and size it requires. That is where you see a gap in the play between each class in football is depth. Bewtween most classes, especially bewtween the two lowest classes, there wouldn't be much of a difference. the top two would still be a little different. The 3rd and 2nd would be a little different, but not enough to cause a seprate class.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby scruffy » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:43 pm

classB4ever wrote:I didn't realize that attendance in the state b tournament was down that much. One thing I have noticed over the past decade is the way the media has covered it. They use to have news crews going out to the small towns the entire week before the tournament interviewing people. There were many more human interest stories tied to the event. They always interviewed parents, fans, etc., at the tournament as well. They don't do that anymore and I miss that part of it.

Could it be due to the fact that most of the schools (and their towns) who make the tournament are much smaller then they were 20 years ago. Demographics play a role. Another factor is overall enthusiasm. I don't think the interest is there by the general public like it was 20 to 30 years ago. Families are now involved in so many more things that an event like this gets watered down.
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby scoobyx2 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:52 pm

scruffy wrote:

Could it be due to the fact that most of the schools (and their towns) who make the tournament are much smaller then they were 20 years ago. Demographics play a role. Another factor is overall enthusiasm. I don't think the interest is there by the general public like it was 20 to 30 years ago. Families are now involved in so many more things that an event like this gets watered down.

I agree with you that the towns are smaller. Also, more parents are commuting for work so it isn't as easy to catch a game at 6pm or one that is out of town. 20 years ago, there wasn't sanctioned volleyball in Class B, and boys and girls didn't cross over in basketball. Scheduling and costs to go to a state tournament is pretty steep for many families. One other interesting change I have noticed in small farming towns is that more farmers are still in the fields after Thanksgiving.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Sportsrube » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:01 am

I think Scoobyx2 had a good point - cost. The cost of hotel rooms, meals, gas, etc... has gone way up in the last couple of years. That has got to play a role in determining whether a person goes to the State Tournament or not. Especially if their team is not playing in the tournament. Plus almost everyone can sit home and watch it on TV. Anyone know how mcuh the ticket prices have increased over the last few years if at all?
Sportsrube
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby classB4ever » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:30 pm

scruffy wrote:

Perhaps. You could also look at the exact opposite. With the larger schools & privates participating at a high percentage, they have more programs which draw away kids and fans. Also for the teams that repeat a trip every other year, it takes a little of the magic away for the fans. Been there/done that sort of mentality. I still believe that when small schools/towns make the state tournament (especially when it has been a 10-20 years since last visit), they "lock up the town" for the weekend. Not as prevalent as years past but still happens.
There have been many good points brought up as to why the attendance may be down. I am sure that it is a combination of all of them.
classB4ever
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby scoobyx2 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:31 pm

classB4ever wrote:
scruffy wrote:

Perhaps. You could also look at the exact opposite. With the larger schools & privates participating at a high percentage, they have more programs which draw away kids and fans. Also for the teams that repeat a trip every other year, it takes a little of the magic away for the fans. Been there/done that sort of mentality. I still believe that when small schools/towns make the state tournament (especially when it has been a 10-20 years since last visit), they "lock up the town" for the weekend. Not as prevalent as years past but still happens.
There have been many good points brought up as to why the attendance may be down. I am sure that it is a combination of all of them.

Just curious...which bigger Class B schools make it to state every other year?
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Hinsa » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:51 pm

I think they are referring to the perception of teams making it every other year. Linton has been there a few times lately. Trinity had a good run. MPCG had a good run. Ryan had a good run.

So when teams have a good run the perception is that those teams are making it to state every year or every other year.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Hot Topics