NDPreps slump??

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby grizz » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:50 pm

It's pretty hard nowadays to post 12 a day. I'll see if I can do it..... I AM MAN!!
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:51 pm

grizz wrote:It's pretty hard nowadays to post 12 a day. I'll see if I can do it..... I AM MAN!!

see...your already on record pace, keep this up and you'll be in the HOF by next wednesday haha
project-pat

Postby SportsAreLife » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:06 pm

grizz wrote:It's pretty hard nowadays to post 12 a day. I'll see if I can do it..... I AM MAN!!

You will do it grizz becuase that is what all-pro people and future HOFs do. Plus i don't want pat to disappear for 2 months.
SportsAreLife

Postby project-pat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:09 pm

SportsAreLife wrote:

You will do it grizz becuase that is what all-pro people and future HOFs do. Plus i don't want pat to disappear for 2 months.

well pat's gonna have to disappear if grizz can't pull something out of his bag of tricks...it's gonna be :tape:for a while
project-pat

Postby klg_11 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:11 pm

project-pat wrote:
SportsAreLife wrote:

well pat's gonna have to disappear if grizz can't pull something out of his bag of tricks...it's gonna be :tape:for a while

he'll do it!! just keep startin topics, heck if we do that maybe ill be an all-pro within the next couple months
klg_11

Postby T-Bone » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:24 pm

Ya, i have definitely noticed the slump as well. That sux alot cuz now it could take years to make All-Pro, haha. I shoulda posted more during football and basketball
T-Bone

Postby grizz » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:17 am

T-Bone wrote:Ya, i have definitely noticed the slump as well. That sux alot cuz now it could take years to make All-Pro, haha. I shoulda posted more during football and basketball

Woulda, coulda, shoulda
Last edited by grizz on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:21 am

project-pat wrote:
grizz wrote:Well.... you should start sayin your final goodbyes. haha. How am I gonna make it by Friday?? not to be negative or anything.

just do 12 a day, you'll make it, i'm putting my life in your hands haha

project-pat i would argue with him more so he makes it because i dont think he will be able to do it
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:21 am

project-pat wrote:
grizz wrote:Well.... you should start sayin your final goodbyes. haha. How am I gonna make it by Friday?? not to be negative or anything.

just do 12 a day, you'll make it, i'm putting my life in your hands haha

project-pat i would argue with him more so he makes it because i dont think he will be able to do it
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizz » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:24 am

Haha I don't think I'll make it by friday. I think I'm gonna pick the patience route and not try to rush it. Ill just get there when I get there.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby Weezy Baby » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:05 am

i think if you get to 1500 posts their should be something... so the hall of famers have something to shoot for you know, like ULTIMATE PREPS HERO.. haha or    PREPS BALLA or something just of the charts
Weezy Baby

Postby cdub1 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:56 pm

Weezy Baby wrote:i think if you get to 1500 posts their should be something... so the hall of famers have something to shoot for you know, like ULTIMATE PREPS HERO.. haha or    PREPS BALLA or something just of the charts

i say if u get 5000 post you get a new title but only when u get 5000 like unanimous hall of famer but nobody will be getting that many for at least a year

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baller01 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:00 pm

Don't trust baseball and project-prat to carry the load. I, will carry the site.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Weezy Baby » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:01 pm

cdub1 wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:i think if you get to 1500 posts their should be something... so the hall of famers have something to shoot for you know, like ULTIMATE PREPS HERO.. haha or    PREPS BALLA or something just of the charts

i say if u get 5000 post you get a new title but only when u get 5000 like unanimous hall of famer but nobody will be getting that many for at least a year

that might be a little high dont u think cdub? 5000? that would be off the charts... ill say 2000
Weezy Baby

Postby cdub1 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:11 pm

Weezy Baby wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

that might be a little high dont u think cdub? 5000? that would be off the charts... ill say 2000

idk cuz if u take a hall of famer they obviously post a lot so it wont take a long time for them to move upp maybe like 500 1000 2500 5000 if anybody ever gets up there

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:15 pm

Well, I'd love to stay true to my word, but i don't think I could leave this site for 3 days.
project-pat

Postby grizz » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:54 pm

cdub1 wrote:

idk cuz if u take a hall of famer they obviously post a lot so it wont take a long time for them to move upp maybe like 500 1000 2500 5000 if anybody ever gets up there

That would be pretty sweet. Sounds like a pretty good plan, but what would the names for 2500 and 5000 be?
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:19 pm

project-pat wrote:Well, I'd love to stay true to my word, but i don't think I could leave this site for 3 days.

i wont hold u to it. maybe we could reduce 2 months to like 1 day??? no computer for a day.... harsh enough:oops:
klg_11

Postby klg_11 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:19 pm

grizz wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

That would be pretty sweet. Sounds like a pretty good plan, but what would the names for 2500 and 5000 be?
2500 HOF veteran 5000 HOF VIP
klg_11

Postby baseball » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:28 pm

baller01 wrote:Don't trust baseball and project-prat to carry the load. I, will carry the site.

might as well just shut it down now then if they expect you to lead....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:57 am

baseball wrote:
baller01 wrote:Don't trust baseball and project-prat to carry the load. I, will carry the site.

haha yeah baller me and baseball could do a better job than you at leading this site, step aside, let the big boys handle this
project-pat

Postby Weezy Baby » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 am

project-pat wrote:
baseball wrote:

haha yeah baller me and baseball could do a better job than you at leading this site, step aside, let the big boys handle this

agreed... in PROJECTAT AND BASEBALL WE TRUST.. that should be on the united states quarter haha
Weezy Baby

Postby project-pat » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:20 pm

K grizz...I am disappointed...I am disgruntled...I am some other dis- word that I don't even know. I put my trust in you and you let me down, not only am I never speaking to you again, but I am taking away your sports IQ, we'll see how you deal with that.

:Pjk
project-pat

Postby baller01 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:35 pm

Weezy Baby wrote:
project-pat wrote:
baseball wrote:

agreed... in PROJECTAT AND BASEBALL WE TRUST.. that should be on the united states quarter haha

Are you kidding me?!?!?! I carry this site on my shoulders...
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:37 pm

baller01 wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:
project-pat wrote:
baseball wrote:

Are you kidding me?!?!?! I carry this site on my shoulders...

k....try carrying grizz to 500 posts, if you do that, you can take the job over me and baseball, must be done by friday, deal?
Last edited by project-pat on Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

PreviousNext

Return to Hot Topics