NDPreps slump??

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby grizz » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:57 pm

I've been noiticing that no one has really been posting and this site is getting a little boring. Does anyone else feel the same way??
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby scruffy » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:26 am

It's that time of the year.  Everyone will be back....
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby rep » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:28 am

same thing happened last year. you think it is bad now...wait until the only sport going on is legion baseball. then around august, maybe even into september it'll pick up steam. more posters up until the dakota bowl and then it'll slack off a bit until december or maybe even january.
rep

Postby point/center » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:55 pm

actually it's kind of a nice break. nothing wrong with some down time..even on message boards.
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby klg_11 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:04 pm

last year i didnt even make it this long, i quit about mid march and didnt come back until thick of baseball and then retired until basketball, this year im gonna stick with it tho

i definetly have noticed the lack of posting tho!!!!!!!!!
klg_11

Postby project-pat » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:06 pm

yeah i've dropped in every topic except the open topics
project-pat

Postby klg_11 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:08 pm

project-pat wrote:yeah i've dropped in every topic except the open topics

haha ya thats alll about ive stuck to also
klg_11

Postby SportsAreLife » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:28 pm

That explains a lot the last week and a half the only thing to get posts seemed like track occasionally and open or hot topics. I hope this summer ain't boring.
SportsAreLife

Postby grizz » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:24 pm

This summer is going to be extremely boring. I'm addicted to this site so I always check it when I'm bored, but its just not that fun lately. I'm sure all the mods are lovin it tho cuz it's like a little vacation for them haha. I guess that would be alright if we took a little break. I just wish I would have made 500 posts before the depression started so I'd have a chance at being an All-Pro
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:05 am

grizz wrote:This summer is going to be extremely boring. I'm addicted to this site so I always check it when I'm bored, but its just not that fun lately. I'm sure all the mods are lovin it tho cuz it's like a little vacation for them haha. I guess that would be alright if we took a little break. I just wish I would have made 500 posts before the depression started so I'd have a chance at being an All-Pro

just off open topics u could make 500, u are very close and its not that hard, just start new interesting topics that keeps the rest of us on here talk.
klg_11

Postby Weezy Baby » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:56 am

:( i want bball season back. we should start like a million dumb topics just for people to argue about things. i wanna be on here more!
Weezy Baby

Postby grizz » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:00 am

klg_11 wrote:
grizz wrote:This summer is going to be extremely boring. I'm addicted to this site so I always check it when I'm bored, but its just not that fun lately. I'm sure all the mods are lovin it tho cuz it's like a little vacation for them haha. I guess that would be alright if we took a little break. I just wish I would have made 500 posts before the depression started so I'd have a chance at being an All-Pro

just off open topics u could make 500, u are very close and its not that hard, just start new interesting topics that keeps the rest of us on here talk.

Its good to know I have some support from you guys and Ill do my best. haha. Thats kinda why I started this one.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:12 am

i have a question i noticed today under someones name where it usually says member or hall of fame and such someones said "no longer posting" what does that mean, banned, or left, or what??
klg_11

Postby project-pat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:32 pm

klg_11 wrote:i have a question i noticed today under someones name where it usually says member or hall of fame and such someones said "no longer posting" what does that mean, banned, or left, or what??

maybe that means he is still a member he's just on a suspension, I know i know who you're talking about...timeouttime?
project-pat

Postby SportsAreLife » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:05 pm

If we are in a slump we need our hall of famers to pull us out. I need this site over the summer. PLEASE SAVE US HALL OF FAMERS!!!
SportsAreLife

Postby baseball » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:16 pm

SportsAreLife wrote:If we are in a slump we need our hall of famers to pull us out. I need this site over the summer. PLEASE SAVE US HALL OF FAMERS!!!

hop on my back....i suppose i can save the site
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:18 pm

baseball wrote:
SportsAreLife wrote:If we are in a slump we need our hall of famers to pull us out. I need this site over the summer. PLEASE SAVE US HALL OF FAMERS!!!

have no fear...baseball and project-pat are here haha...and cdub
project-pat

Postby cdub1 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:22 pm

i am workin hard to keep these topics going

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby SportsAreLife » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:28 pm

project-pat wrote:
baseball wrote:

have no fear...baseball and project-pat are here haha...and cdub

Thanks guys I trust you will do your best to save it from boredom this summer and now.
SportsAreLife

Postby squeak63 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:32 pm

500 posts is all pro?
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:37 pm

sqeak63 wrote:500 posts is all pro?

yessir, 500 is all pro and 1000 is HOF
project-pat

Postby grizz » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:40 pm

I want it!!! I'm slowly makin my way
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:42 pm

grizz wrote:I want it!!! I'm slowly makin my way

55 left, i'll give till this friday, and if you don't make it, I won't post on this site for 2 months.
Last edited by project-pat on Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby grizz » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:44 pm

Well.... you should start sayin your final goodbyes. haha. How am I gonna make it by Friday?? not to be negative or anything.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:45 pm

grizz wrote:Well.... you should start sayin your final goodbyes. haha. How am I gonna make it by Friday?? not to be negative or anything.

just do 12 a day, you'll make it, i'm putting my life in your hands haha
project-pat

Next

Return to Hot Topics