NDPreps slump??

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby baller01 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:40 pm

project-pat wrote:
baller01 wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:
project-pat wrote:
baseball wrote:
baller01 wrote:Don't trust baseball and project-prat to carry the load. I, will carry the site.

might as well just shut it down now then if they expect you to lead....

haha yeah baller me and baseball could do a better job than you at leading this site, step aside, let the big boys handle this

agreed... in PROJECTAT AND BASEBALL WE TRUST.. that should be on the united states quarter haha

Are you kidding me?!?!?! I carry this site on my shoulders...

k....try carrying grizz to 500 posts, if you do that, you can take the job over me and baseball, must be done by friday, deal?

No. I'm ballin this weekend. I won't have time. Give me a different deal...
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:42 pm

baller01 wrote:
project-pat wrote:
baller01 wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:
project-pat wrote:
baseball wrote:
baller01 wrote:Don't trust baseball and project-prat to carry the load. I, will carry the site.

haha yeah baller me and baseball could do a better job than you at leading this site, step aside, let the big boys handle this

agreed... in PROJECTAT AND BASEBALL WE TRUST.. that should be on the united states quarter haha

k....try carrying grizz to 500 posts, if you do that, you can take the job over me and baseball, must be done by friday, deal?

oh yeah thats right, 3 on 3 this weekend, well....I guess you failed then haha, someone who carries this site must always make time for it haha
project-pat

Postby baller01 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:43 pm

project-pat wrote:
baller01 wrote:
project-pat wrote:
baller01 wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:
project-pat wrote:
baseball wrote:

oh yeah thats right, 3 on 3 this weekend, well....I guess you failed then haha, someone who carries this site must always make time for it haha

Someone that carries this site has to actually know something about sports...
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:46 pm

baller01 wrote:
project-pat wrote:
baller01 wrote:
project-pat wrote:
baller01 wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:
project-pat wrote:
baseball wrote:

oh that was harsh dude:sob: WHAT DID I EVER TO DO YOU?!?!?!?
project-pat

Postby baller01 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:47 pm

project-pat wrote:
baller01 wrote:
project-pat wrote:
baller01 wrote:
project-pat wrote:
baller01 wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:
project-pat wrote:
baseball wrote:

oh that was harsh dude:sob: WHAT DID I EVER TO DO YOU?!?!?!?
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:49 pm

haha...joke. I suppose me and baseball will let you on the team, ok let's do some damage
project-pat

Postby baller01 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:52 pm

project-pat wrote:haha...joke. I suppose me and baseball will let you on the team, ok let's do some damage

No. I'm like Kobe. This is my team. I don't need baseball (Shaq) and you (Phil Jackson) anymore.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:53 pm

baller01 wrote:
project-pat wrote:haha...joke. I suppose me and baseball will let you on the team, ok let's do some damage

No. I'm like Kobe. This is my team. I don't need baseball (Shaq) and you (Phil Jackson) anymore.

It was actually Shaq and phil that didn't want kobe, he was just a victim. But Phil and Kobe are reunited and Shaq is still being a baby.
project-pat

Postby baller01 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:54 pm

project-pat wrote:
baller01 wrote:

It was actually Shaq and phil that didn't want kobe, he was just a victim. But Phil and Kobe are reunited and Shaq is still being a baby.

Well whatever then. I spose we can run the power triangle together.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby grizz » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:17 am

baller01 cant be in the triangle yet because he isnt even in the HOF. That means that your like the waterboy, pat is kobe, and baseball is shaq.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:32 pm

grizz wrote:baller01 cant be in the triangle yet because he isnt even in the HOF. That means that your like the waterboy, pat is kobe, and baseball is shaq.

Dude, I am too in the hall.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:40 pm

Baller01 was in the first "Pat's HOF" but he's 40 away from the real hof.
project-pat

Postby grizz » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:35 pm

baller01 wrote:
grizz wrote:baller01 cant be in the triangle yet because he isnt even in the HOF. That means that your like the waterboy, pat is kobe, and baseball is shaq.

pats HOF wasnt official. NDSportsFan is the man behind the wheel on the HOF I'm talking about.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:14 am

grizz wrote:
baller01 wrote:

pats HOF wasnt official. NDSportsFan is the man behind the wheel on the HOF I'm talking about.

dude grizz its friday u gotta get on ur horse and start commenting, to save pp's life. another 17? today! :poop:
Last edited by klg_11 on Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
klg_11

Postby grizz » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:16 am

I'm goin, I'm goin...... haha. Well its Good Friday and I'm not in school today so pat couldn't have picked a better day.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:41 am

Grizz I'm not liking your comment a couple posts up...my HOF wasn't official:sob:
project-pat

Postby baseball » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:23 pm

project-pat wrote:Grizz I'm not liking your comment a couple posts up...my HOF wasn't official:sob:

even through it wasnt official it was an honor and it did spark the idea for the actual HOF.....so keep your chin up champ haha:D
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:57 pm

baseball wrote:
project-pat wrote:Grizz I'm not liking your comment a couple posts up...my HOF wasn't official:sob:

even through it wasnt official it was an honor and it did spark the idea for the actual HOF.....so keep your chin up champ haha:D

haha thanks baseball, thanks for picking me up when i fall:)
project-pat

Postby baseball » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:21 pm

always lookin out for my teammates in the hall.......as for this talk about "Project-Pat and baseball will let you help"....doesnt baseball get any say in that??
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:38 pm

baseball wrote:always lookin out for my teammates in the hall.......as for this talk about "Project-Pat and baseball will let you help"....doesnt baseball get any say in that??

haha do you want him on the team or not?
Last edited by project-pat on Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby project-pat » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:55 pm

I say the Grizz 500 posts by friday bet is a void because we couldn't even log on for a while.
project-pat

Postby grizz » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:57 pm

I agree. I came on here today i think about 230 my time, and i couldnt even read anything. There was codes and wierd stuff everywhere. Just not a legit bet anymore.....
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizz » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:59 pm

Sorry I didnt mean it like that. I meant it wasnt put in print like it was when NDSportsFan did it. I'm still honored to be apart of pats HOF.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:02 pm

grizz wrote:

Sorry I didnt mean it like that. I meant it wasnt put in print like it was when NDSportsFan did it. I'm still honored to be apart of pats HOF.

Yeah you're lucky I have the heart to not revoke your membership to my HOF.
project-pat

Postby klg_11 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:17 pm

grizz wrote:I agree. I came on here today i think about 230 my time, and i couldnt even read anything. There was codes and wierd stuff everywhere. Just not a legit bet anymore.....

ya we give him one more day, i thought it was my computer or something i couldnt get on i was mad, but luckily it was the site, girzz u got till midnight tonight!!!!!!!!!!11
klg_11

PreviousNext

Return to Hot Topics