NDPreps slump??

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby grizz » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:07 am

Finally you made 500. It wasnt that hard now was it??

feeshattack....... you can eat my shorts. Haha.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby feeshattack » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:44 pm

so were did everyone go that was on here during like bball season? cuz there just are not enough people going on here and getting some topics going like it use to
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby klg_11 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:59 pm

feeshattack wrote:so were did everyone go that was on here during like bball season? cuz there just are not enough people going on here and getting some topics going like it use to
o they will be back next seasson, it was the same way last year!
klg_11

Postby NDSportsFan » Fri May 04, 2007 7:16 am

We are still getting about 1100 -1200 unique visitors a day here, which is a lot.  I think that they are just reading more now and posting less.  It will stay like this until around September, then pick up again.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby grizz » Fri May 04, 2007 9:49 am

NDSportsFan wrote: We are still getting about 1100 -1200 unique visitors a day here, which is a lot.  I think that they are just reading more now and posting less.  It will stay like this until around September, then pick up again.

Yeah it seems like everyone is just waiting for a controversial subject to be brought up but no one has any good ideas.....
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby Stromer » Fri May 04, 2007 9:50 pm

feeshattack wrote:so were did everyone go that was on here during like bball season? cuz there just are not enough people going on here and getting some topics going like it use to

Nobody really knows.  It is the same with other sites though.  I am on 5 others and it happens to them all.  Cripes on Siouxsports, I used to have to check the hockey thread every night after midnight and every morning around 10 to keep it on the first page.  Now I could go for a week without checking it.  :(
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby brownbomber » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:12 pm

idk , but i type in  northdakotapreps.com and this turkish hacker site comes up and the only way i could ghet into the site was by typing in forum after northdakotapreps.com , anyone else have this problem
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby cubsfan » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:46 pm

Yes it happened to me too.  I talked to scc and he said that this is the second time that this has happened.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ming01 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:51 pm

happened here too obviously but any other moderators know exactly what is going on?
Last edited by Ming01 on Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:22 pm

Yeah, apparently hackers have found a way to break into the ftp files for wowbb and are having some fun.  They place an html index file in the public folder and what happens is what you saw.  It took me awhile to figure it out but I was able to find it and delete it.  At least if it happens again I know what to look for now.

Sorry about the inconvenience, thanks for being patient.  Hope everyone enjoyed their day off, haha.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Hot Topics