The Last Dance discussion thread

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

The Last Dance discussion thread

Postby BasketballMind » Mon May 04, 2020 11:41 am

Thought we might as well have a thread for people to discuss "The Last Dance" documentary on ESPN. I've loved it so far. I think with the varying ages of people on this board, it could create some fun discussion between people who didn't get to see MJ play at all, to those who watched his whole career, or depending on your age, you started watching basketball during the middle of the Bulls run.

There are three guarantees in life: Death, Taxes, and Michael Jordan hating Isiah Thomas' guts.
BasketballMind
NDPreps All-State

Re: The Last Dance discussion thread

Postby BasketballMind » Mon May 18, 2020 4:54 am

Dang, this board really is dead. Not one reply to this topic during quarantine. RIPIP ND Preps.
BasketballMind
NDPreps All-State

Postby Flip » Tue May 19, 2020 1:38 am

I watched all the episodes. Loved it. Started watching NBA around 88. I could definitely remember watching the Bulls losing to the Pistons 2 years in a row. I was always a Jordan fan. Some things in my memory were spot on, like I knew after Paxon hit the 3 vs the Suns in '93 there was 3.9 seconds remaining, but at the same time I didn't remember Pippen had a back injury in game 6 in vs the Jazz.

I'll add more later
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby woodchuck10 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:07 am

My three takeaways.

MJ the only person allowed to swear on ESPN and I'm here for it
MJ and Phil the only people that could handle Rodman
MJ's hatred for Isaiah runs deep!

First NBA Finals I remember was Lakers vs Pacers in 2000
woodchuck10
NDPreps All-Conference