is it just me?

No smack talk is allowed here.

is it just me?

Postby ndfan » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:13 pm

or does this years bison offense kind of remind you of this years Vikings offense run by Brad Childress? UND's defense reminds me of the Vikings a few years ago when they would score 40 and the other team would score 42. It's never really good to be compared to the vikings in my book. But am I way off when I say this?
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Re: is it just me?

Postby sportsking09 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:41 pm

ndfan wrote:or does this years bison offense kind of remind you of this years Vikings offense run by Brad Childress? UND's defense reminds me of the Vikings a few years ago when they would score 40 and the other team would score 42.

well your wrong about the UND defense in the way that they allow more points than the opposing team, but if that was the case i dont think UND would be 5-1 this season, correct? i will admit their defense is not good, but the problem is that they are good the first half of the game and then once UND gets a comfortable lead, i think they ease up a bit and then the opposing team starts to make a run, which is then stopped and then the sioux come out on top.
University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux, and thats the way its gonna stay
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges