NDPreps Starter

Re: SIOUX FOOTBALL 2008-2009

Postby baseball » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:50 pm

Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby sportsking09 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:05 pm

i ment to say us sioux fans need a place to post on this site, but it seems to me that this site is biased towards NDSU more than anything, and its not just the site its the administraters too, so just keep locking the sioux topics cause i will just keep making new ones, and if you delete my profile i will just make a new one.
University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux, and thats the way its gonna stay
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball18 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:04 pm

sportsking09 wrote:i ment to say us sioux fans need a place to post on this site, but it seems to me that this site is biased towards NDSU more than anything, and its not just the site its the administraters too, so just keep locking the sioux topics cause i will just keep making new ones, and if you delete my profile i will just make a new one.

maybe we just love to tick you off :lol:
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby Hinsa » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:20 pm

sportsking09 wrote:i ment to say us sioux fans need a place to post on this site, but it seems to me that this site is biased towards NDSU more than anything, and its not just the site its the administraters too, so just keep locking the sioux topics cause i will just keep making new ones, and if you delete my profile i will just make a new one.

You can have a site to post about the Sioux, as long as you follow the rules of the site.

And challenging the administrators is probably not the smartest thing you've ever said on here.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:22 am

Ok, to make it fair to everyone, and easy on us, any topic about either school (UND or NDSU) which mentions the other school in any way, will have post deleted. Sorry, but nobody gets paid to baby sit here, we do this so we can have a site that's fun to be a part of. Constant trash talking gets old. We've tried to allow intelligent conversations, but some people don't know where to draw the line.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:36 pm

sportsking09 all of your Sioux football threads end up the same way: you praise the Sioux for doing something a good d2 team could do, someone posts something negative against the Sioux and you attack the Bison, then it is only a matter of time before you say something to get the topic locked. Why can't you leave the Bison out of the Sioux threads?

I also think there are probably just as many Sioux fans on here as Bison fans, but Sioux fans choose not to post b/c they will be assoiciated with the other Sioux fans on this forum...yeah, you.

As far as the Sioux season so far. What have they done that has been impressive? They've beat 4 poor teams and lost to a team that is maybe average. One coach in the coaches poll thought SE Louisiana was the 25th best team in the nation, the rest didn't think they belonged in the top 25.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:08 pm

I don't want every topic about either University to become smack. It seems that every time someone starts a topic, we end up editing it or locking it, even after repeated warnings. So please, from now on, when talking about one of the Universities, lets leave any discussion about the other one out of it, regardless of the subject matter. Sorry it came to this.

Thanks everyone.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby sportsking09 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:01 pm

yes good job moderaters, this looks like an organized and focused topic about the sioux football team, so seeing this i guess i will throw my 2 cents in then. first of all everything i said about the sioux sounded like it was what a good d2 team would do, is because the sioux were an unbelievable division 2 team. second of all the only reason i attack the bison is,( you said it yourself Flip) someone says something negative about the sioux. of course im goin to attack the bison when someone comes into a sioux topic and starts tearing on the sioux. and i never said this years team has done anything impressive i said they are doing well for their first year of d1. and i would rather beat all four poor teams i play ,than lose to two of them(not mentioning any names, but like a college did close to grand forks). so all i have done in the sioux topics is support the sioux and people come in here an ruin it, i dont care make me mad i will just prove you guys wrong with stats(something that is never wrong and always wins in an argument), but i guess since me, sportsking09, just said all this it will either be deleted, edited, or the topic will be locked. but i am just saying i had to get that stuff off my chest and im not posting anything more about the bison on this sioux topic. so if my post gets edited or deleted thats bull, because look at the earlier posts in this topic.
Sincerely: Sportsking09
GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux, and thats the way its gonna stay
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:22 pm

sportsking09 wrote:yes good job moderaters, this looks like an organized and focused topic about the sioux football team, so seeing this i guess i will throw my 2 cents in then. first of all everything i said about the sioux sounded like it was what a good d2 team would do, is because the sioux were an unbelievable division 2 team. second of all the only reason i attack the bison is,( you said it yourself Flip) someone says something negative about the sioux. of course im goin to attack the bison when someone comes into a sioux topic and starts tearing on the sioux. and i never said this years team has done anything impressive i said they are doing well for their first year of d1. and i would rather beat all four poor teams i play ,than lose to two of them(not mentioning any names, but like a college did close to grand forks). so all i have done in the sioux topics is support the sioux and people come in here an ruin it, i dont care make me mad i will just prove you guys wrong with stats(something that is never wrong and always wins in an argument), but i guess since me, sportsking09, just said all this it will either be deleted, edited, or the topic will be locked. but i am just saying i had to get that stuff off my chest and im not posting anything more about the bison on this sioux topic. so if my post gets edited or deleted thats bull, because look at the earlier posts in this topic.
Sincerely: Sportsking09
GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that you were going into Topics about the Bison and attacking them. Does this sound familiar?

"lets see i dont know where to start.... first i would like to thank god and then wyoming for showing the world the ndsu is over rated, second it makes me happy that it was against not very good d1-a team(wyoming is not very good,they are just another sub par d1a team that the bison like to schedule like minnesota). well i suppose i better get ready for all the replys and posts about how good wyoming is or how the loss isnt that big because wyoming is d1a, no. that fact of the matter is NDSU lost to WYOMING, who is really not very good, and if you look back in this topic, i picked the bison to win this game. thats how horrible wyoming is. i actually said the bison would win(guess not) yep only more losses can follow now. and if the bison dont fall from #1 in the polls, then craig bohl is obviously paying someone, because when app. state lost to LSU in LSU, they fell, and that was against LSU, yes LSU(wyoming is no where near as good as LSU) so in my eyes app. state should still be atop the polls at #1 and the bison should fall. hard. very hard, but thats not goin to happen because they are over rated"

But when someone goes onto a Sioux topic and says something, you automatically bring NDSU into the conversation. YOU are the one who brings in the other school. All the moderators have noticed this and we've given you some leeway without warnings, or bannings. That phase is over. All topics will not mention the other school, hereafter.

This topic locked, new one started.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges