Mary Marauders

No smack talk is allowed here.

Postby Double Bonus » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:58 am

The Mary women beat the number one ranked team in the NAIA by double digits on their Florida trip. It makes me wonder how they would do if they were elgible for postseason NAIA play ...
Double Bonus

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:02 am

Have they lost any games yet this year?  It seems like they are killing everybody this year, and with a lot of home grown talent.  Fridley is the coach isn't he?  Good luck to them keep us updated, it's hard to get Mary info. sometimes in Fargo.  What's the word on their transition to DII, and the transition process?
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:49 am

They only beat the Mayville State women by 1 and Mayville is not very good like usual. It was in Mayville might of played a little factor they play them again on the 21st @ Mary.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Double Bonus » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:10 pm

Mary has lost twice, both very early in the season. ONe was to a Montana team (I think Carroll) and the other to Mount Marty (Mary played awful that night). They look really good this year and it wouldn't surprise me if they swept the dac. Nicole Meier (Dickinson Trinity) and Andrea Ronderos (Washbun) are having dynamite seasons and are having "dac player of the year" type seasons, if they were elgible.
Double Bonus

Postby KPuck34 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:11 pm

North’s Erdmann commits to Mary

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=122716&section=Sports
KPuck34
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:19 pm

I was hoping he'd go to Mary, that should be a great fit for him.  Former North standout Juno Pintar is the coach, and they seem to take their basketball pretty serious.  He'll also play some NSIC games in Moorhead in front of the hometown fans.  Congrats to Eric.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges