Spring games

No smack talk is allowed here.

Postby ndfan » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:12 pm

UND and NDSU spring games are tomorrow I believe?? Anybody going??? I'm gonna go see UND, Football season is getting closer. :)
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Wild Wolves » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:12 am

How about the DAC schools and Mary are they having spring games?
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby homer » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:14 am

jamestowns game is next saturday at 11 am
homer

Postby rep » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:49 pm

homer wrote:jamestowns game is next saturday at 11 am

as in april 21?
rep

Postby homer » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:21 pm

yes april 21 at 11 am on rollie greeno field
homer

Postby flatlander » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:58 am

NDSU's is on April 21st at 1:30 at the FargoDome. If you are only going to see one spring game this year, why not go see NDSU put on the best one? :)

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=11850&SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=836624

Outback and NDSU are doing a steak feed before the game and there's an auction and sale.
flatlander
NDPreps Starter

Postby Wild Wolves » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:53 pm

Mary had theirs today.  Anyone go? 
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndfan » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:26 pm

Anybody get to any spring games??? Would love to know how any of the North Dakota boys are doing??? Who looked Impressive and all??
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby homer » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:39 am

went to jamestowns game alot of nd boys got alot of time erbes ,breuer , griffith all playing alot griffith running well breuer at receiver erbes at free safety, kittel from garrison looked good running a little of the option,boom from edgely is strong, tweed from fesseden runs real well,cudworth played some qb and receiver all the jamestown grads looked good
homer

Postby tcbison » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:43 am

Tyler Roehl looked good for NDSU playing with the number 1 offense at tailback! Tyler Jangula didn't play but he looked bulked up on the sidelines. Landon Smith had a couple of big catches as well.
tcbison
NDPreps Starter

Postby flatlander » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:31 am

Man, if NDSU's QB, Steve Walker, stays healthy, the Bison are going to be really tough even though finding a replacement for Steffes is still going to be critical.

Matt Anderson and Matt Kittelson are going to see action at linebacker but the starting three linebackers are outstanding: Joe Mays, Mike Maresh, and Ramon Humber - they are The Fast and The Furious. Hehe, I don't care where they came from - they're Dakota guys now.
Last edited by flatlander on Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
flatlander
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:15 pm

I watched most of the NDSU game and after looking at the roster and watching the game, I'd have to say that I think almost all of the ND guys will be important parts of this team.  They will gave some really good athleticism and depth this year, so I look for more good things from them again this year.  Again they are playing 2 DIA's this year, just like last year.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:27 am

homer wrote:went to jamestowns game alot of nd boys got alot of time erbes ,breuer , griffith all playing alot griffith running well breuer at receiver erbes at free safety, kittel from garrison looked good running a little of the option,boom from edgely is strong, tweed from fesseden runs real well,cudworth played some qb and receiver all the jamestown grads looked good

is Cudworth the projected starting QB for Jamestown?  It would be nice to have a local boy running the show in JC.  I wonder if my head is still in the equipment room of Hansen?  The last I heard it was still there!
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby homer » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:11 am

im not quite sure if cudworth is going to be the qb he was also playing some receiver kittell from garrisonn ran the show last year when kelting went down with a shoulder inj. they say kelting is throwing some now so might be the starter again next fall i think cuddy is 3 on the depth chart they also got houchin from fesseden who was the scout team qb and did a good job i guess as far as your pic i will have to ask around
homer

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:47 pm

I might have to ask around also, I have not really kept up with JC. 
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges