NDSU Bison basketball show

No smack talk is allowed here.

Postby ND_SportsNut » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:42 pm

They need to get that Nicole Phillips moron to quit hosting the show. She does a terrible job, its almost embarrasing. You cant tell me they couldnt get anyone better than her. Any thoughts?
Last edited by ND_SportsNut on Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ND_SportsNut

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:48 pm

I haven't seen it.   There must be somebody who likes her to give her the job.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:52 pm

What makes it so embarassing? I haven't seen the show and don't think I get that station. Fill me in on why its so embarassing.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ND_SportsNut » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:54 pm

Sunday nights at 11 on ABC, whatever channel that you get WDAZ and WDAY on. The Bison basketball show, used to be a great program like the football show, now its poor with that clueless woman running the show.
Last edited by ND_SportsNut on Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ND_SportsNut

Postby ndfan » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:56 pm

Her first year doing it? Who used to do the show Sid Hartman? :D
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:56 pm

Well I would guess she's probably not much of a true BB fan, and it shows in her work. 
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby FargoBison » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:20 pm

I don't think Phillips does a terrible job but she definately isn't the best canidate for host. I would be very happy if NDSU brought back Steve Hallstrom to do the show and if that doesn't work how about a former player with some media skills.
FargoBison
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ND_SportsNut » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:52 pm

FargoBison wrote:I don't think Phillips does a terrible job but she definately isn't the best canidate for host. I would be very happy if NDSU brought back Steve Hallstrom to do the show and if that doesn't work how about a former player with some media skills.

I guess its not terrible, just a let down from hallstrom and definetly not as good as it could be.
ND_SportsNut

Postby 1337 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:35 am

Why did Hallstrom leave?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby point/center » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:41 pm

Hallstrom became Sports Director when Stacey Anderson took the News Assignment editor job. Steve is still lead anchor to, where Stacey didn't do much on camera. in short. Steve is too busy.
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby InTheKnow » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:13 pm

Not all true...not all false...

Nicole Philips the new host is the wife of Mens assistant coach Saul Philips. She was like a Miss Wisconsin or something like that and was also a local news station TV anchor before they came to fargo. I believe she was with a station in Madison. I believe the NDSU athletic department wanted to go in a different direction with the program. I dont mind some of the change but something more like the current football show would be much better. Some of the questions that she asks the players are UNBELIEVABLY bad and in poor choice and the one she thinks are funny are not funny at all. I would also like to see more of a highlight package with the coaches breaking it down as well. It definately could be improved on.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges