King James

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Re: King James

Postby winner-within » Sun May 29, 2011 12:38 am

Indy5 wrote:Pippen has also been kind of bitter about always having to be in Jordan's shadow. There is no way that statement is true.


Its true that he said it

Mike was an animal, not much bigger than D-Wade, but almost twice as good all around.... better than Rose. Actually A.I. was as good as Rose and better if you take into consideration his whole career, will D-rose surpass all of the great Guards? I think he will, but he and Durant have to study there peers to be able to mature into Champions.....I think if any former Super Star could come to their Humble self (but this don't happen much) they would admit Lebron is the most Dangerous Player to Play the Game, and the most revealing reality to that Statement is his Rainbow three, watch in Slow Mo when hew does it, he is Usually 1 to 2 Inches away from the out of bounds line (in front of the opposing Bench) he elevates 3 feet off the floor lets go of the ball and away it goes, it makes the most unbelievable Arch descending right into the Bucket.

I have always had the opinion on leaving the Rim at 10'.....but like Tiger caused the Golf Course to Become longer, Lebron is my reasoning to making the Court 2 feet wider....He is a big fast jump high Guard, he is an unbelievable Rebounder (against power forwards and centers) he is a stellar defender and he is real happy to be on a team with a GM who knows (after several years of watching him, High school and in Cleavland) that he can be the next anyone.....That same GM believes he may have the Best ever to play the game but better yet, real happy he is on his Payroll, I wont question Riley's intuition, I believe the same.
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: King James

Postby NDSportsFan » Tue May 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Lebron has the talent to be on that list. He just doesn't have the accomplishments yet.

Derailing the Nowitzki train would be a start, we'll see.
User avatar
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2071
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:35 am
Location: Fargo

Re: King James

Postby winner-within » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:38 am

NDSportsFan wrote:Lebron has the talent to be on that list. He just doesn't have the accomplishments yet.

Derailing the Nowitzki train would be a start, we'll see.



Lebron is a much better Team Player than he gets Credit for.

I believe if the Mavs (average age of Starting 5, 32) were to win.... it would be a major accomplishment for their team. As far as Dirk? his coach says there is no pecking order to the Mavs team, Yea right.

Rings or How many rings are overrated in comparing who is better at the sport they are playing....Rings are a Team, Coach, organization, injury, timing thing. If Lebron misses the shot to win the series or Dirk, does that mean the 2 guys are not that good?


Lebron has an individual resume beyond many superstars (disregarding a ring, which is TEAM not man) who have played the game and a couple Rings would be like giving a 3 star General number 4 and 5 Stars.
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: King James

Postby Flip » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:10 pm

winner-within wrote:Rings or How many rings are overrated in comparing who is better at the sport they are playing....Rings are a Team, Coach, organization, injury, timing thing. If Lebron misses the shot to win the series or Dirk, does that mean the 2 guys are not that good?

Lebron has an individual resume beyond many superstars (disregarding a ring, which is TEAM not man) who have played the game and a couple Rings would be like giving a 3 star General number 4 and 5 Stars.

This is the #1 reason why you used to argue that Kobe was better than Lebron and that Brady is better than Manning.
User avatar
Flip
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2824
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 am

Re: King James

Postby winner-within » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Flip wrote:
winner-within wrote:Rings or How many rings are overrated in comparing who is better at the sport they are playing....Rings are a Team, Coach, organization, injury, timing thing. If Lebron misses the shot to win the series or Dirk, does that mean the 2 guys are not that good?

Lebron has an individual resume beyond many superstars (disregarding a ring, which is TEAM not man) who have played the game and a couple Rings would be like giving a 3 star General number 4 and 5 Stars.

This is the #1 reason why you used to argue that Kobe was better than Lebron and that Brady is better than Manning.



Key word WAS, Lebron will have Hardware in short time ending any argument ....and Brady will go down in the books as better than Manning, they Both have Hardware
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: King James

Postby Indy5 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:19 am

winner-within wrote:
Flip wrote:
winner-within wrote:Rings or How many rings are overrated in comparing who is better at the sport they are playing....Rings are a Team, Coach, organization, injury, timing thing. If Lebron misses the shot to win the series or Dirk, does that mean the 2 guys are not that good?

Lebron has an individual resume beyond many superstars (disregarding a ring, which is TEAM not man) who have played the game and a couple Rings would be like giving a 3 star General number 4 and 5 Stars.

This is the #1 reason why you used to argue that Kobe was better than Lebron and that Brady is better than Manning.



Key word WAS, Lebron will have Hardware in short time ending any argument ....and Brady will go down in the books as better than Manning, they Both have Hardware

The only reason you're throwing that argument out now is becasue now LeBron is on the Heat and their your favorite team.
User avatar
Indy5
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2204
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Northwest ND

Re: King James

Postby winner-within » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:21 am

I'm not arguing, I said he is the best, even without Rings, and I'm saying this based on the last 2 Months (because he has matured to another level) His attitude and leadership is up where it needs to be to help win it all, that wasn't the case in Cleavland going out, He had thrown in the towel.
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: King James

Postby cubsfan » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Having won one title does not put him as the same level as Jordan or Kobe. When it is all said and done, barring injury, Lebron will probably be a top five player. Maybe even the best. But at this point in his career, I won't say that.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:29 am
Location: North Dakota USA

Re: King James

Postby winner-within » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:53 pm

I've Stated and I wanna make this clear, that this is just my opinion.
I watch the NBA more than anyone I know (ask my wife, and I thank my DVR) much Better than my VCR/Bulls days.
No Player has given ME (and this is me) the felling I got when I watched Jordan, till LBJ...Not Kobe or any other superstar since the mid 80's, there have been some strong attempts at getting my undivided attention but I am real specific on my criteria.
I watch the demeanor of a player along with the talent and Vince Carter was real close to these 2 but he wasn't quite as good and had to play in Canada, no teammates, also D-wade, especially his 2006 and 2011 run.
I cant watch a guy who is revealingly either an Idiot or stuck on himself, or always ticked off. So my best Player may not even be close to the next person's favorite player but that person better have countless hours of NBA spectating under his/hers belt before I even consider for one second taking his/hers opinion.


My Two Favorite?
Jordan
King James
are they the 2 best ever? its ironic if they are, because even if they weren't I would still love to watch them the most, there definitely have been players with the same or close dominance.
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: King James

Postby winner-within » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:36 pm

taken from a blog to a story written about Lebron off of SI.com, my words exactly


I've been rooting for the Heat since the day one of this season. Had a feeling that Heat was going to lose game 4 after watching game 3's post-game news conference, when D-Wade took all the credit of game 3 victory, didn't give Lebron any credit for his defense and distributing the balls. D-Wade also claimed that himself was the leader of the team, others followed him for the win, he also keep repeating he is the one who has been there (won a champion) before, As the best player in the league now, I can sense Lebron wasn't happy about that, he always says me and wade are the leaders of this team. Lebron looked passive and not really enjoyed playing in game 4. However, Lebron is going to play great in game 5 and the Heat will win.
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: King James

Postby ndlionsfan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:07 am

winner-within wrote:taken from a blog to a story written about Lebron off of SI.com, my words exactly

I've been rooting for the Heat since the day one of this season. Had a feeling that Heat was going to lose game 4 after watching game 3's post-game news conference, when D-Wade took all the credit of game 3 victory, didn't give Lebron any credit for his defense and distributing the balls. D-Wade also claimed that himself was the leader of the team, others followed him for the win, he also keep repeating he is the one who has been there (won a champion) before, As the best player in the league now, I can sense Lebron wasn't happy about that, he always says me and wade are the leaders of this team. Lebron looked passive and not really enjoyed playing in game 4. However, Lebron is going to play great in game 5 and the Heat will win.


The "big 3" (really only 2 Bosh is a joke) are just a bunch of babies. Have to have to egos padded all the time. Dwade and Lebron have to talk up Bosh so his feelings aren't hurt because everyone knows he's not a superstar.....just hitched a ride at the right time in free agency. Now the other two have to try to fight to be "the guy" because they can't seem to share the spotlight. What a joke. Never saw this with Magic, Kareem, and Worthy. Never saw this with Bird and McHale. Wish we could rewind back to the 70s and 80s when the NBA was actually worth watching....
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
User avatar
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Central ND

Re: King James

Postby winner-within » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:56 am

I think we are seeing really good ball being played by 2 close teams, but you can tell D-wade and Lebron are Mama's boys....they needed a boot where the sun dont shine a few more times growing up, I see this alot in this generation.
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: King James

Postby Flip » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:01 am

ndlionsfan wrote:The "big 3" (really only 2 Bosh is a joke) are just a bunch of babies. Have to have to egos padded all the time. Dwade and Lebron have to talk up Bosh so his feelings aren't hurt because everyone knows he's not a superstar.....just hitched a ride at the right time in free agency. Now the other two have to try to fight to be "the guy" because they can't seem to share the spotlight. What a joke. Never saw this with Magic, Kareem, and Worthy. Never saw this with Bird and McHale. Wish we could rewind back to the 70s and 80s when the NBA was actually worth watching....

I don't see this at all. You don't hear any quibbling in the media or anything like you used to with Shaq and Kobe. And your comparisons with the Celtics and Lakers stars are nothing like James and Wade. You don't like the Heat. You don't like the NBA. Here is an idea: DON'T WATCH!
User avatar
Flip
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2824
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 am

Re: King James

Postby winner-within » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Flip wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:The "big 3" (really only 2 Bosh is a joke) are just a bunch of babies. Have to have to egos padded all the time. Dwade and Lebron have to talk up Bosh so his feelings aren't hurt because everyone knows he's not a superstar.....just hitched a ride at the right time in free agency. Now the other two have to try to fight to be "the guy" because they can't seem to share the spotlight. What a joke. Never saw this with Magic, Kareem, and Worthy. Never saw this with Bird and McHale. Wish we could rewind back to the 70s and 80s when the NBA was actually worth watching....

I don't see this at all. You don't hear any quibbling in the media or anything like you used to with Shaq and Kobe. And your comparisons with the Celtics and Lakers stars are nothing like James and Wade. You don't like the Heat. You don't like the NBA. Here is an idea: DON'T WATCH!



:lol: ...I like it Flip, There are all these people that will never watch the NBA again!!!!
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: King James

Postby ndlionsfan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Flip wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:The "big 3" (really only 2 Bosh is a joke) are just a bunch of babies. Have to have to egos padded all the time. Dwade and Lebron have to talk up Bosh so his feelings aren't hurt because everyone knows he's not a superstar.....just hitched a ride at the right time in free agency. Now the other two have to try to fight to be "the guy" because they can't seem to share the spotlight. What a joke. Never saw this with Magic, Kareem, and Worthy. Never saw this with Bird and McHale. Wish we could rewind back to the 70s and 80s when the NBA was actually worth watching....

I don't see this at all. You don't hear any quibbling in the media or anything like you used to with Shaq and Kobe. And your comparisons with the Celtics and Lakers stars are nothing like James and Wade. You don't like the Heat. You don't like the NBA. Here is an idea: DON'T WATCH!


I don't watch. Quit watching about 10 years ago when Kobe/Shaq/Phil had their circus. I'll start watching again when the NBA starts focusing on the game instead of the soap operas and being on the highlight reels. I hear all I need to hear and see all I need to see on Sportscenter, First Take, First and 10, Mike and Mike, The Herd, PTI, Around the Horn, Rome, etc. It's constant talk about Lebron and the the big 3 that it's already overload. If I watched any of the games and had to listen to any of the announcers or the postgame conferences I'd go crazy. When the NBA gets back to being a fundamental team game instead of being a one on one, star driven league I'll tune back in.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
User avatar
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Central ND

Re: King James

Postby winner-within » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:44 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:
Flip wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:The "big 3" (really only 2 Bosh is a joke) are just a bunch of babies. Have to have to egos padded all the time. Dwade and Lebron have to talk up Bosh so his feelings aren't hurt because everyone knows he's not a superstar.....just hitched a ride at the right time in free agency. Now the other two have to try to fight to be "the guy" because they can't seem to share the spotlight. What a joke. Never saw this with Magic, Kareem, and Worthy. Never saw this with Bird and McHale. Wish we could rewind back to the 70s and 80s when the NBA was actually worth watching....

I don't see this at all. You don't hear any quibbling in the media or anything like you used to with Shaq and Kobe. And your comparisons with the Celtics and Lakers stars are nothing like James and Wade. You don't like the Heat. You don't like the NBA. Here is an idea: DON'T WATCH!


I don't watch. Quit watching about 10 years ago when Kobe/Shaq/Phil had their circus. I'll start watching again when the NBA starts focusing on the game instead of the soap operas and being on the highlight reels. I hear all I need to hear and see all I need to see on Sportscenter, First Take, First and 10, Mike and Mike, The Herd, PTI, Around the Horn, Rome, etc. It's constant talk about Lebron and the the big 3 that it's already overload. If I watched any of the games and had to listen to any of the announcers or the postgame conferences I'd go crazy. When the NBA gets back to being a fundamental team game instead of being a one on one, star driven league I'll tune back in.



This is the result of your Media resources....don't listen to them..... turn down the volume and grab a cool one and watch the game of Basketball played by the best in the world....remember the majority of Stars were solid NCAA players who worked their tails off for it.
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: King James

Postby ndfan » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:52 am

So how much more talent does prince james need around him to win a championship??
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
User avatar
ndfan
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3046
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:45 am
Location: Grafton

Re: King James

Postby winner-within » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:51 am

ndfan wrote:So how much more talent does prince James need around him to win a championship??


Great question, I thought about that last night, Congrats to Dirk and the boys!!!!
I sat back and thought when the last time I had watched a finals and the team with the best player didn't win, Shaq Maybe?....remember I'm talking Finals, not Playoffs....James actually went farther than any superstar has with a team of this caliber, they needed to win it in 4 or 5 otherwise the wiser and more experienced Team was going to win instead and thats just what happened.

Its like this....he went farther than Durant (who many on here say is better than James and Durant had way more around him)...he went farther than D-Rose/Boozer (more troops), Anthony/Stoudmier...Boston...Kobe/Bynum/Gasol....farther than Memphis..... Howard....

The Finals looked like this to me after watching them for 30 years....Its east against west every year....when the Score was Represents the East (in modern times high 80's low 90's) the east wins the title, when the Score represents the West (low 100's) the west wins the title.
When this series started to crawl into the higher scores (especially the first quarter, 30 points or more) I feared for the Heat.

I was scared of the little Puerto Ricon...and the best thing for the Mavericks was Spoltra Banking on Chalmers...Wow!!!.........can you say out coached bad!! wouldn't have mattered anyways, but that was stupid.

If the NBA was smart they would send millions of $$$ to Puerto Rico for future development of potential NBA'ers rather than Europe....If they have 5' 7" men that can eat it up like that, they could send up the whole crop!!
Last edited by winner-within on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: King James

Postby Indy5 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 am

winner-within wrote:
ndfan wrote:So how much more talent does prince James need around him to win a championship??


Great question, I thought about that last night, Congrats to Dirk and the boys!!!!
I sat back and thought when the last time I had watched a finals and the team with the best player didn't win, Shaq Maybe?....remember I'm talking Finals, not Playoffs....James actually went farther than any superstar has with a team of this caliber, they needed to win it in 4 or 5 otherwise the wiser and more experienced Team was going to win instead and thats just what happened.

Its like this....he went farther than Durant (who many on here say is better than James and Durant had way more around him)...he went farther than D-Rose/Boozer (more troops), Anthony/Stoudmier...Boston...Kobe/Bynum/Gasol....farther than Memphis..... Howard....

The Finals looked like this to me after watching them for 30 years....Its east against west every year....when the Score was Represents the East (in modern times high 80's low 90's) the east wins the title, when the Score represents the West (low 100's) the west wins the title.
When this series started to crawl into the higher scores (especially the first quarter, 30 points or more) I feared for the Heat.

I was scared of the little Puerto Ricon...and the best thing for the Mavericks was Spoltra Banking on Chalmers...Wow!!!.........can you say out coached bad!! wouldn't have mattered anyways, but that was stupid.

If the NBA was smart they would send millions to Puerto Rico for future development of potential NBA'ers rather than Europe....If they have 5'7" men that cant eat it up like that, they could send up the whole crop!!

Lebron has a lot more around him than Durant. Stoudemire and Anthony have nothing around them. Rose has Deng and Boozer really isn't that good. LeBron had more around him than the Rose. Boston is just too old. LeBron had the most around him in the east.

The one reason the Heat lost is because LEBRON JAMES IS SCARED OF THE FINALS. He was nervous and scared the whole series. He totally changed his game. Twice last night he caught the ball on the wing in crunch time and never even looked at the basket. He threw it to Chalmers as quick as he could because he didn't want it. When your star looks and acts like that in big moments, it changes your team.
User avatar
Indy5
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2204
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Northwest ND

Re: King James

Postby winner-within » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:07 am

Indy5 wrote:
winner-within wrote:
ndfan wrote:So how much more talent does prince James need around him to win a championship??


Great question, I thought about that last night, Congrats to Dirk and the boys!!!!
I sat back and thought when the last time I had watched a finals and the team with the best player didn't win, Shaq Maybe?....remember I'm talking Finals, not Playoffs....James actually went farther than any superstar has with a team of this caliber, they needed to win it in 4 or 5 otherwise the wiser and more experienced Team was going to win instead and thats just what happened.

Its like this....he went farther than Durant (who many on here say is better than James and Durant had way more around him)...he went farther than D-Rose/Boozer (more troops), Anthony/Stoudmier...Boston...Kobe/Bynum/Gasol....farther than Memphis..... Howard....

The Finals looked like this to me after watching them for 30 years....Its east against west every year....when the Score was Represents the East (in modern times high 80's low 90's) the east wins the title, when the Score represents the West (low 100's) the west wins the title.
When this series started to crawl into the higher scores (especially the first quarter, 30 points or more) I feared for the Heat.

I was scared of the little Puerto Ricon...and the best thing for the Mavericks was Spoltra Banking on Chalmers...Wow!!!.........can you say out coached bad!! wouldn't have mattered anyways, but that was stupid.

If the NBA was smart they would send millions to Puerto Rico for future development of potential NBA'ers rather than Europe....If they have 5'7" men that cant eat it up like that, they could send up the whole crop!!

Lebron has a lot more around him than Durant. Stoudemire and Anthony have nothing around them. Rose has Deng and Boozer really isn't that good. LeBron had more around him than the Rose. Boston is just too old. LeBron had the most around him in the east.

The one reason the Heat lost is because LEBRON JAMES IS SCARED OF THE FINALS. He was nervous and scared the whole series. He totally changed his game. Twice last night he caught the ball on the wing in crunch time and never even looked at the basket. He threw it to Chalmers as quick as he could because he didn't want it. When your star looks and acts like that in big moments, it changes your team.


I dont know if its SCARED vs Low Self Confidence, which in reality alot of Superstars with freak Talent posses and the general population doesn't realize, I saw it in Jordan, Shaq, KG, Tiger, A-Rod, Nadel at one time.
You have to have total Confidence before you can live up to the hype...So in Lebron case do you have any Idea how much Confidence (not arrogance) Confidence that takes???

Also If its rigged, would you need to be Scared?
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: King James

Postby duke_boy90 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:41 am

Not sure Lebron was aware of how many people actually hated him after the decision and even more so after the rock concert they put on in Miami when they first arrived. He put that pressure on himself. Maybe this summer he should develop a post game and a killer instinct and stop doing one hour live telecasts on where he's taking his talents to. On a side note, congrats to the Mavs and making a blueprint on how to win a championship the right way.
duke_boy90
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: King James

Postby winner-within » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 pm

duke_boy90 wrote:Not sure Lebron was aware of how many people actually hated him after the decision and even more so after the rock concert they put on in Miami when they first arrived. He put that pressure on himself. Maybe this summer he should develop a post game and a killer instinct and stop doing one hour live telecasts on where he's taking his talents to. On a side note, congrats to the Mavs and making a blueprint on how to win a championship the right way.



You mean reading the Blue Print and reduplicating it....Its been Layed out originally and duplicated before....Boston didn't do it the right way the last time, and neither did the Lakers in their last few and The Heat in 06'....there's an element of Cheating going on.
Dirk should a been fouled Out in the 3erd, thats besides the point it was Cubans turn.
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: King James

Postby ndlionsfan » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 pm

winner-within wrote:
duke_boy90 wrote:Not sure Lebron was aware of how many people actually hated him after the decision and even more so after the rock concert they put on in Miami when they first arrived. He put that pressure on himself. Maybe this summer he should develop a post game and a killer instinct and stop doing one hour live telecasts on where he's taking his talents to. On a side note, congrats to the Mavs and making a blueprint on how to win a championship the right way.



You mean reading the Blue Print and reduplicating it....Its been Layed out originally and duplicated before....Boston didn't do it the right way the last time, and neither did the Lakers in their last few and The Heat in 06'....there's an element of Cheating going on.
Dirk should a been fouled Out in the 3erd, thats besides the point it was Cubans turn
.


You leaning towards my rigged theory winner???
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
User avatar
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Central ND

Re: King James

Postby winner-within » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:35 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:
winner-within wrote:
duke_boy90 wrote:Not sure Lebron was aware of how many people actually hated him after the decision and even more so after the rock concert they put on in Miami when they first arrived. He put that pressure on himself. Maybe this summer he should develop a post game and a killer instinct and stop doing one hour live telecasts on where he's taking his talents to. On a side note, congrats to the Mavs and making a blueprint on how to win a championship the right way.



You mean reading the Blue Print and reduplicating it....Its been Layed out originally and duplicated before....Boston didn't do it the right way the last time, and neither did the Lakers in their last few and The Heat in 06'....there's an element of Cheating going on.
Dirk should a been fouled Out in the 3erd, thats besides the point it was Cubans turn
.


You leaning towards my rigged theory winner???


"Slightly Dictated" is as far as I'll go... :D
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: King James

Postby Flip » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:44 pm

winner-within wrote:they (the Heat) needed to win it in 4 or 5 otherwise the wiser and more experienced Team was going to win instead and thats just what happened.

If you acutally thought this why would you ever pick Heat in 7?
User avatar
Flip
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2824
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 am

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest