Lakers

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Re: Lakers

Postby ndfan » Sat May 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Flip wrote:
ndfan wrote:Was reading on probasketballtalk.com that this will be the first time in thirteen years that Shaquille O'neal, Kobe Bryant, or Tim Duncan will not be playing in the NBA finals. All three will go down as one of the best at there position. just thought that was a interesting tidbit.

You think this or probasketballtalk.com does? Bryant obviously behind Jordan and Duncan and O'Neal are both centers.

It's my personal opinion, I guess I think Duncan more of a Power Forward.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indy5 » Sat May 14, 2011 8:13 pm

ndfan wrote:
Flip wrote:
ndfan wrote:Was reading on probasketballtalk.com that this will be the first time in thirteen years that Shaquille O'neal, Kobe Bryant, or Tim Duncan will not be playing in the NBA finals. All three will go down as one of the best at there position. just thought that was a interesting tidbit.

You think this or probasketballtalk.com does? Bryant obviously behind Jordan and Duncan and O'Neal are both centers.

It's my personal opinion, I guess I think Duncan more of a Power Forward.

Me too.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Sat May 14, 2011 8:30 pm

He's been playing center and guarding centers basically since Robinson retired. I still remember him being announced at PF and 6'7" Malik Rose being announced at C. I guess it helped him start about 5+ more ASGs.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things