Perham MN

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Perham MN

Postby winner-within » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Congrats to the team, Congrats to Coach Cresap (one of the best players I've ever played with)

One Clap for Zach (Gabbard)

Congrats to Jordan Cresap (scored 19, had 5 three's)...I remember the day you were born!!!...and who you were named after :wink:

I remember getting blasted on here for saying it takes an inspiration to get to the top and bring home the Brass...yet day after day and season after season it just keeps happening.

Perham...first ever Championship.....you think its hard to do in ND
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Re: Perham MN

Postby Flip » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:40 pm

I went out of my way to watch their semi final game and final game. I generally don't care who wins boys games, let alone AA boys games, but it was impossible not to root for this team. Congratulations to the whole town. The whole thing is truly an amazing story.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Re: Perham MN

Postby winner-within » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Flip wrote:I went out of my way to watch their semi final game and final game. I generally don't care who wins boys games, let alone AA boys games, but it was impossible not to root for this team. Congratulations to the whole town. The whole thing is truly an amazing story.

Yes it is, I got to know Dave when he was in Walhalla....You cant beat the Guy and his work ethic was Unbelievable.
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things