colorado not in ncaa

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

colorado not in ncaa

Postby bison football73 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:31 pm

why is colorado not in the ncaa tournament? they beat a pretty highly ranked kansas st team 3 times. and how is a team like michigan st in when they were probly one of the biggest disappointments in the ncaa this year. in my opinion it should be colorado in the 10 seed that michigan st got and michigan st shouldnt be in
bison football73
NDPreps All-State

Re: colorado not in ncaa

Postby The Schwab » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:54 pm

the thing is the first round games in Dayton are supposed to feature the "last 4 teams in" which makes me believe that Michigan State wasn't even on the "bubble". I might have to agree with Greenburg (coach of Va Tech) and say that some of the selection crew has a hidden agenda.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indy5 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Dufault got snubbed!! I think Colorado should have took UAB or VCU's spot. The other spot should have gone to VA Tech or Alabama.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby CurlingIsMySport » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:21 am

The Schwab wrote:the thing is the first round games in Dayton are supposed to feature the "last 4 teams in" which makes me believe that Michigan State wasn't even on the "bubble". I might have to agree with Greenburg (coach of Va Tech) and say that some of the selection crew has a hidden agenda.

Schwabby: I actually agree with you for once haha. I actually think that everything not related to Region 3- I agree! Anyways, I do not understand how MSU, VCU, UAB got in overem
CurlingIsMySport
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things