Bosh & Wade

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Bosh & Wade

Postby winner-within » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:57 am

Better than Kobe and Gasol??? I say no
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Re: Bosh & Wade

Postby BballFan1307 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 pm

winner-within wrote:Better than Kobe and Gasol??? I say no

nope not even close, even if they get lebron, i don't see them winning a championship. no shooters, no big center to handle howard.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:25 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:

nope not even close, even if they get lebron, i don't see them winning a championship. no shooters, no big center to handle howard.

I don't think anyone can truely handle Howard very well. If they get Lebron, draft or trade for a few big men, then, and only then, will they make a run for the title. Until then, Wade & Bosh will be sitting in the stands watching the championship. :shock:
"Here I am to save the day!"
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indy5 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Mighty-Mouse wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:

I don't think anyone can truely handle Howard very well. If they get Lebron, draft or trade for a few big men, then, and only then, will they make a run for the title. Until then, Wade & Bosh will be sitting in the stands watching the championship. :shock:

Yeah tough to win a title with 4 or 5 players on your roster.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:18 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:

Of course they don't they only have 4 players on the roster right now. Lets see what their roster looks like in a few weeks.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:44 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:

with LeBron...whole nother story! after winning the first one which I think could be as soon as next spring.,..they could win 5 in a row with Riley coaching
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indy5 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:31 pm

winner-within wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:

with LeBron...whole nother story! after winning the first one which I think could be as soon as next spring.,..they could win 5 in a row with Riley coaching

I don't get why everyone thinks Riley has to coach. One, it would probably upset some people in the organization if Spolstra just gets randomly canned. Spolstra is a younger copy of Pat Riley anyways. He has been with the Heat for while and is a disciple of Riley, right down to the suits and hair.

Another thing, Riley can be compared to Parcells. Even though he is in the front office, he's still at practice in shorts ready to teach.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 am

Indy5 wrote:
winner-within wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:

I don't get why everyone thinks Riley has to coach. One, it would probably upset some people in the organization if Spolstra just gets randomly canned. Spolstra is a younger copy of Pat Riley anyways. He has been with the Heat for while and is a disciple of Riley, right down to the suits and hair.

Another thing, Riley can be compared to Parcells. Even though he is in the front office, he's still at practice in shorts ready to teach.

well either way he will be the Man that harnesses the Ego's....read Riley's Book "The Winner-Within" and you will understand.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby The Schwab » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:22 pm

winner-within wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
winner-within wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:

well either way he will be the Man that harnesses the Ego's....read Riley's Book "The Winner-Within" and you will understand.

So is that where your name came from?! haha
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:15 pm

The Schwab wrote:
winner-within wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
winner-within wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:

The Schwab wrote:
winner-within wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
winner-within wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:

yes it is...I have stated that before, a great book that also pertians to life
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things