Bert Blyleven

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby rep » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:33 pm

to me that is the kind of thing that should draw a warning. it isn't like he said that women shouldn't be allowed in the duggouts like the one guy earlier this season. he swore - whoopitidido.

also, he didn't think they were live, and he hasn't swore on previous broadcasts. so give him a free pass. he and dude aren't the most engaging duo on t.v. but i'm thinking that clay matvick and coomer long term might be enough for me to never watch a twins game with the volume up ever again.
rep

Postby point/center » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:45 am

50 lashes with a wet noodel Bert and 20 day's with a pen with invisible ink
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:00 am

I watched the game yesterday but missed that part, he apologized three or four times during the broadcast. I think they took the right steps by suspending him a few games and he will now be a little more careful what he says when he's up in the booth. I think they do a great job for Twins TV, I don't wanna see Coom dogg and that clay guy doing it.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby twinsfan34 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:13 am

I say let dude Bremer control the circle machine for the rest of the season!! :P
twinsfan34

Postby 4for4 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:50 pm

What exactly did he say? I didn't catch it.
4for4
NDPreps Starter

Postby twinsfan34 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:06 am

4for4 wrote:What exactly did he say? I didn't catch it.

Bert let two "F-Bombs" go live on the air during the pregame of the Twins/Yankees game on Sunday.  He thought it was being taped, but instead they were live.  He apologized almost immediately.
twinsfan34

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things