MJ...Kobe...Lebron......

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

MJ...Kobe...Lebron......

Postby ndfan » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:11 am

MJ is the best of all time, Kobe has been the best for the last 8 or so years but I think he is gonna be on the downside in the next couple years, Now Lebron is going to be considered the next best player in the league for the next 5+ years. But after Lebron's career is done who will be considered the next best player in the NBA? Is he in the league right now or is it a high schooler or college player coming up that will be?
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Re: MJ...Kobe...Lebron......

Postby winner-within » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:32 am

ndfan wrote:MJ is the best of all time, Kobe has been the best for the last 8 or so years but I think he is gonna be on the downside in the next couple years, Now Lebron is going to be considered the next best player in the league for the next 5+ years. But after Lebron's career is done who will be considered the next best player in the NBA? Is he in the league right now or is it a high schooler or college player coming up that will be?

I see Durant being a true force.....very headzy kid with tremendous talent....in the midst of this Howard will get a ring with the right supporting cast....Bosh could be the next Duncan and go on a run.....I dont think there will be a point gaurd that will rule the talk... Rose,Rondo, Paul will drum up recognition but all point gaurds now will also need the right swing man, the solid Power Forward to go along with them, otherwise no rings....I'm not a stat guy so I could care less who can ring up the #'s....I think the NBA will evolve into some real tough TEAMS not so much individuality......
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby dwade » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:17 pm

winner-within wrote:
ndfan wrote:MJ is the best of all time, Kobe has been the best for the last 8 or so years but I think he is gonna be on the downside in the next couple years, Now Lebron is going to be considered the next best player in the league for the next 5+ years. But after Lebron's career is done who will be considered the next best player in the NBA? Is he in the league right now or is it a high schooler or college player coming up that will be?

I see Durant being a true force.....very headzy kid with tremendous talent....in the midst of this Howard will get a ring with the right supporting cast....Bosh could be the next Duncan and go on a run.....I dont think there will be a point gaurd that will rule the talk... Rose,Rondo, Paul will drum up recognition but all point gaurds now will also need the right swing man, the solid Power Forward to go along with them, otherwise no rings....I'm not a stat guy so I could care less who can ring up the #'s....I think the NBA will evolve into some real tough TEAMS not so much individuality......

Take it from dwade, the next best player after kobe is gonna be dwade! Kobe will be the best player for maybe a season or two more, but than its gonna be dwade's turn. He already has 1, but with the right supporting cast wade can grab a few more. Lebron might have the best stats, but its about winning championships and if wade can get anybody remotely good to play along side of him he is going to be a championship contendor for years to come. After wade, it could be anybody!
dwade
NDPreps Reserve

Postby winner-within » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:50 pm

dwade wrote:
winner-within wrote:

Take it from dwade, the next best player after kobe is gonna be dwade! Kobe will be the best player for maybe a season or two more, but than its gonna be dwade's turn. He already has 1, but with the right supporting cast wade can grab a few more. Lebron might have the best stats, but its about winning championships and if wade can get anybody remotely good to play along side of him he is going to be a championship contendor for years to come. After wade, it could be anybody!

wade is already there....we said the next best
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby dwade » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:08 am

winner-within wrote:
dwade wrote:
winner-within wrote:

Actually the post said Lebron was going to be the best for about the next 5 years or so, so i was just saying that believed that statement to be incorrect. I believe Kobe to be the best for probably another season, than dwade for around 4 or 5 years, than somebody else such as a durant, or a john wall.
dwade
NDPreps Reserve

Postby The Schwab » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:23 am

dwade wrote:
winner-within wrote:
dwade wrote:
winner-within wrote:

Actually the post said Lebron was going to be the best for about the next 5 years or so, so i was just saying that believed that statement to be incorrect. I believe Kobe to be the best for probably another season, than dwade for around 4 or 5 years, than somebody else such as a durant, or a john wall.

Lebron will be the best in the league for a while. Dwade is a FA this summer, but it's still the summer of LeBron.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:38 am

dwade wrote:
winner-within wrote:
dwade wrote:
winner-within wrote:

Wade is Cuter...according to most women.....but Lebron will be way nastier on the BBall court for the next 7-8 years
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things