chris coste

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby rep » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:57 am

fargo native chris coste, 33, hit his first major league home run today against the padres.

pretty good story all in all. talk about a ton of work finally paying off for a guy. there is also some talk about him being the phillies' every-day catcher next season.
rep

Postby point/center » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:13 pm

Awesome. I remember watching Coste playing for the Redhawks...class act period.
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndplayer » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:23 pm

It was great to see his first homerun, but this guy has been playing some great baseball overall for the past month.  The guy is batting about .315.  I cant wait to see what chris has got to offer.
ndplayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby nd-ball41 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:29 pm

Did anyone else see his interview on "Cold Pizza"? and if so what were your thoughts??
nd-ball41

Postby ND_SportsNut » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:49 am

nd-ball41 wrote:Did anyone else see his interview on "Cold Pizza"? and if so what were your thoughts??

I watched his interview on Cold Pizza. He seemed very comfortable with being on tv and confident with how he's playing. He talked about how he's written a couple books and about the possibility of having a movie about him. He said the best person to play him in a movie would be Matthew McConaughey. He talked about his long road to the majors and about when he got the call up. Thats about all I remember.
ND_SportsNut

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things