Al Jefferson

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Al Jefferson

Postby NE B-Baller 242 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:50 pm

What's your guys take on the season ending knee injury to Al Jefferson

I actually view it as a blessing in disguise. The T-Wolves weren't going to make the playoffs so we might as well improve are draft status

also this will make Randy Foye our team leader and maybe he can turn into the combo-guard this team needs

This will also give Kevin Love more minutes(ready or not) maybe he can give us some reason to believe that we traded O.J. for him for a reason. ( cuz Mike Miller is terrible)
If winning isn't everything why do we keep score?
NE B-Baller 242
NDPreps Starter

Re: Al Jefferson

Postby BballFan1307 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:24 pm

i just hope he recovers, he's a HECK of a player.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: Al Jefferson

Postby bballfan7 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:32 pm

[quote="NE B-Baller 242"]What's your guys take on the season ending knee injury to Al Jefferson

I actually view it as a blessing in disguise. The T-Wolves weren't going to make the playoffs so we might as well improve are draft status

also this will make Randy Foye our team leader and maybe he can turn into the combo-guard this team needs

This will also give Kevin Love more minutes(ready or not) maybe he can give us some reason to believe that we traded O.J. for him for a reason. ( cuz Mike Miller is terrible)[/quote]

The main reason he isnt producing is because he is used to be playing on a different style team, he is a spot up shooter and not a guy that is used to creating shots for himself which he does have to do at time with Jefferson drawing so much attention. Now if Foye would turn into the type of player that could consistantly create for himself that would open up so much for miller. Its not going to get any better for him this year with Jefferson being out. But i do agree with the points you made about Love and and Foye. I think Love will be a decent player but hes not going to be the guy that Mayo will be putting up big numbers and all, but should turn into a very good role player because he wont be relied on to shoot as much as Mayo has/will.
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things