NCAA Tourney Brackets

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Re: NCAA Tourney Brackets

Postby BballFan1307 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:02 pm

Game Over. I hope Hansbrough and Lawson make the right choice and come back.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:56 pm

baseball wrote:im not gonna say its over yet but wow....

Carolina is barely touching rim on there jumpers and kansas cant miss. i will say it wont stay like this all game though, Carolina will put a run together i just dont see them getting out of a hole this big...?

i was right this time haha....cant say almost like you did the Louisville game
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby BballFan1307 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:14 am

baseball wrote:

Carolina is barely touching rim on there jumpers and kansas cant miss. i will say it wont stay like this all game though, Carolina will put a run together i just dont see them getting out of a hole this big...?

haha well you were wrong by 4 games haha...u picked them losing to indian...so if you get that many tries haha that shouldnt count.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:17 am

BballFan1307 wrote:
baseball wrote:

haha well you were wrong by 4 games haha...u picked them losing to indian...so if you get that many tries haha that shouldnt count.

talkin about the predict so they even out haha
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby asiantangy99 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:44 pm

I was doing pretty good until my high hopes of duke making it the final four got into the way. Well atleast I got 3 out of the 4 teams right in the final four, but I got nobody right for the championship game. :(
asiantangy99
NDPreps Starter

Postby chevyman11 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:54 pm

asiantangy99 wrote:I was doing pretty good until my high hopes of duke making it the final four got into the way. Well atleast I got 3 out of the 4 teams right in the final four, but I got nobody right for the championship game. :(

Sounds like me. I didn't have Memphis going into the Final Four and they end up making the Championship. I didnt get any of the Championship teams right either
chevyman11
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby asiantangy99 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:38 pm

chevyman11 wrote:
asiantangy99 wrote:I was doing pretty good until my high hopes of duke making it the final four got into the way. Well atleast I got 3 out of the 4 teams right in the final four, but I got nobody right for the championship game. :(

Sounds like me. I didn't have Memphis going into the Final Four and they end up making the Championship. I didnt get any of the Championship teams right either

well I guess we will see whos going to win I thought kansas and it looks like they are going to pull it out here as they are up by 6
asiantangy99
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things