Final Four Predictions

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Re: Final Four Predictions

Postby BballFan1307 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:42 pm

baseball wrote:he also had 6 assists....he just didnt score 20 points like Hansbrough did because he didnt take 17 shots.

this is really going to be a shocker to you but i will say it....Hansbrough is a good player....yea i said it haha. just overhyped a bit to much in my mind.

somebody write that down!! :)
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:54 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:
baseball wrote:he also had 6 assists....he just didnt score 20 points like Hansbrough did because he didnt take 17 shots.

this is really going to be a shocker to you but i will say it....Hansbrough is a good player....yea i said it haha. just overhyped a bit to much in my mind.

haha, i never did say he was bad, just overrated
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby BballFan1307 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:59 pm

baseball wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:

haha, i never did say he was bad, just overrated

i dont get how he is overrated, he's done it for the last 3 years...
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:02 pm

the comparison that was made last night after they won put the cap on him being overrated. "Tyler Hansbrough is just as good as Micheal Jordan was".....yea
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby BballFan1307 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:05 pm

baseball wrote:the comparison that was made last night after they won put the cap on him being overrated. "Tyler Hansbrough is just as good as Micheal Jordan was".....yea

obviously he will never be as good as michael, no one will, but however, if you look at stats, 3 years of college each, Hansbrough is even.. if not better. NBA not even close, no one is as good as michael.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things