T.O. to Dallas

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:49 pm

What is Jerry Jones thinking?   25 million dollars?   How about paying good money like that to someone who won't be a disruption on your team and in the locker room?
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:46 pm

I love the Cowboys and I love this move. Not the first person to come in with bad baggage to Dallas. Do the names Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, Nate Newton, Keyshawn Johnson and I could name a few others who were also disruptions. But you know what all those names have in common too. They all have Super Bowl rings! You can't deny his talent on the field.

I think Vikings fans are just mad they didn't get him:box2:
Last edited by ndfan on Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:08 pm

MMM.....     Sure.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby 22 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:23 pm

I am a big dallas cowboys fan also and i think this is a great move for the cowboys. They have all the parts together for a Super Bowl run. They have a good running game and now TO in the passing game. If Bledsoe gets protection this year along the offensive line they could be a legitimate contender. There defense has all the parts together this year in the 3-4 defense

GO COWBOYS!!!

Postby 22 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:39 pm

I take it your not a cowboys fan :D

Postby ndfan » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:55 pm

How can you not love T.O he plays for the Cowboys now. I gotta agree with 22 its a huge move for the Cowboys. Defensively they are tough, Offensively they are improving, they need to find a kicker though he lost the Boys at least 2-3 games last year. Should be a playoff team this year and Super Bowl contender very soon. :)
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:17 am

The Vikings fans definetly were not :drool: over T.O.  In fact Dallas will :headsmack: after a few weeks when T.O. is  :inv:and not playing.  Dallas will just have to :surrender:this year to the Vikes.  :nana:
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby 1337 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:56 am

You know what, I despise T.O. I despise the Cowboys. Yes, I am a Vikings fan. You know what else? This was a great move, and typical Dallas fashion. Unless T.O. is the biggest idiot walking the face of this earth, he will behave like a choir boy this year and Dallas will accordingly make a Super Bowl run. Come next season, he'll pull the same crap, especially if Parcells makes an exit. Dallas really couldn't lose by making this move, they landed a phenom on-field talent and Dallas likes to win no matter the cost. Philly, it was good for you to get rid of him, but look out, because your rival is about to whoop your butt!
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:59 am

I just like poking fun at Dallas.  :stir:   Actually the only problem I have was how much they paid him.  From the sounds of some sports commentators he shouldn't have been paid half that much.  Thats a big chunk of change for a team like Dallas that is used to having stars at every position.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby 1337 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:06 am

NDSportsFan wrote:Actually the only problem I have was how much they paid him.  From the sounds of some sports commentators he shouldn't have been paid half that much.  Thats a big chunk of change for a team like Dallas that is used to having stars at every position.

Yeah I don't necessairly disagree with you there, but like I said in my original post, Dallas will make such moves at any cost, as in literal cost or team chemistry impact wise.
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfan » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:16 pm

Well my boy T.O will becoming out with his book in July. I suggest you all go out and buy it, I'm sure I will.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2377168
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Football_Wrestling- X's 2 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:49 pm

Straight up nobody can deny T.O. is a machine, and sometimes he's a tool. But with Parcells at the helm he'll control T.O from the get go. But if he doesn't that spells trouble for the TEAM. I think he'll come around just fine and bring the Cowboys back to the glory days. 

Good Job Cowboys

Can't wait to see the :buttkick: you dish to the ViQueens.
Football_Wrestling- X's 2

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things