Siox vs. Gophers

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby klg_11 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:39 am

Unluckily the Sioux and the Gophers are in the same regional. If Sioux get past Michigan and Gophers get past Air Force, they will play each other to get to the Frozen Four.

Any Predictions
klg_11

Postby klg_11 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:38 am

WOW and i would also like to apologize for the typo in the title Sioux not Siox
klg_11

Postby feeshattack » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:20 pm

as much as i want to see the Sioux win.... i am kind of doubtful, but best of luck to them and hopefully they get the chance
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BaldEagle » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:21 pm

Not sure they will play again, remember Holy Cross?
BaldEagle
NDPreps Starter

Postby klg_11 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:35 pm

BaldEagle wrote:Not sure they will play again, remember Holy Cross?

haha NICE. thats the attitude i like to hear. Air Force just come out and beat Minnesota, then Sioux Fans would have to wear Air Force shirts around and add it to their closet were their lucky Holy Cross Shirt Hangs
klg_11

Postby rumbles » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:01 pm

well lets hope they dont loose on a goal by a guy on the ice with one hand again
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby klg_11 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:59 am

Anyone know if this game wil be telivised. UND vs. Michigan.  I know if either Minnesota or UND make it into the next round FSN is supposed to cover it but im not sure on saturdays game.
klg_11

Postby dubblepen » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:53 am

klg_11 wrote:Anyone know if this game wil be telivised. UND vs. Michigan.  I know if either Minnesota or UND make it into the next round FSN is supposed to cover it but im not sure on saturdays game.

i believe UND v. Michigan is tape delayed on ESPNU at 11pm on sat. i would say tho that whoever wins that region will win the frozen four.
blood sweat and tears, i dripped all tre jus to get hur.
dubblepen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby klg_11 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:06 pm

dubblepen wrote:
klg_11 wrote:Anyone know if this game wil be telivised. UND vs. Michigan.  I know if either Minnesota or UND make it into the next round FSN is supposed to cover it but im not sure on saturdays game.

i believe UND v. Michigan is tape delayed on ESPNU at 11pm on sat. i would say tho that whoever wins that region will win the frozen four.

ya i agree. that is a tough region.
klg_11

Postby rumbles » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:44 am

here in carrington the cabel provider is giving us a FSN alternate chanel just for this game but yea i think the sioux can beat minn again if they play like they did earlier this year against them.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things