Crazies

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby Wild Wolves » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:26 am

With the Dukies OUT, I repeat OUT of the tournament, any chance HS students will start to immolate another schools cheer section?
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby DeuceTrey » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:38 pm

Tiger Pride wrote:With the Dukies OUT, I repeat OUT of the tournament, any chance HS students will start to immolate another schools cheer section?

why would that make any difference. i hate duke basketball, but i still love doing the same things their student section does. my favorite is probably the most simple one there is, when everyone just jumps up and down and starts yelling "ohhhhhhhhh". its great to do, and it just looks awesome.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:51 pm

yea it looks awesome when the whole side of the court does it not 100 kids under the hoop doin it.  have the fun of being a fan is makin up your own stuff, not doing a cheer u saw on TV.  kinda like how Century does the whole newspaper thing for the lineups and say they saw that on mystery alaska.....Kansas has been doing that for who knows how long....
Last edited by baseball on Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:42 am

just to prove how popular soccer is, even though 'no one cares about it'...i've heard more 'ole, ole, ole' chants in the last two weeks than i care to actually admit.

rep

Postby project-pat » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:49 am

rep wrote:just to prove how popular soccer is, even though 'no one cares about it'...i've heard more 'ole, ole, ole' chants in the last two weeks than i care to actually admit.

i hate that cheer, but i love soccer.
project-pat

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things