March Madness

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby point/center » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:56 pm

Cal beat UCLA in OT tonigth...nice win for the Golden Bears...there goes a #1 seed from the PAC 10
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:00 pm

my #1 are Kansas, Ohio State, NC and Wisconsin.  i didnt think UCLA wouldve been a 1 unless they won the Pac-10 to begin with
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby point/center » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:02 pm

baseball wrote:my #1 are Kansas, Ohio State, NC and Wisconsin.  i didnt think UCLA wouldve been a 1 unless they won the Pac-10 to begin with

I think UCLA had a decent chance of being the West #1 seed. keeping Kansas in the Midwest. Now I think Kansas is bumped out West....what am I talking about? This will all change 65 times before Sunday....
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:08 pm

point/center wrote:
baseball wrote:my #1 are Kansas, Ohio State, NC and Wisconsin.  i didnt think UCLA wouldve been a 1 unless they won the Pac-10 to begin with

I think UCLA had a decent chance of being the West #1 seed. keeping Kansas in the Midwest. Now I think Kansas is bumped out West....what am I talking about? This will all change 65 times before Sunday....

haha good point.  i see all 4 of these teams as #1 though if they make it to their conference finals.  i believe the top seeds are givin out before the end of their games if im not mistaken.  if they do wait til all confernce tourneys are done i see the winner of either OSU or Wisconsin as a 1 and Florida if they win the SEC.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things