NFL draft

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby simply the best 10 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:47 pm

And he's a freak :down:
"Greatness consists in trying to be great. There is no other way."

"Skill and confidence are an unconquered army."
simply the best 10
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDdominator » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:37 pm

as a raiders fan I want quinn, russell seems too much like daunte culpepper he'll do good w/ moss(who I'm not even sure hes staying) but horrible later on
NDdominator

Postby unc2 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:59 pm

well we wernt talking about touchdown catches we were talking about drops
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby rumbles » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:43 pm

NDdominator wrote:as a raiders fan I want quinn, russell seems too much like daunte culpepper he'll do good w/ moss(who I'm not even sure hes staying) but horrible later on
im a Notre Dame fan and i hope quinn doesnt fo to the raiders haha but as for russell i dont think he will be a bust i thought he was good enough to be first pick when i saw him play and i would take him although i dont think the raiders will be that great he wont help them make the playoffs this year
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby knights4 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:44 pm

rumbles wrote:
unc2 wrote:    Look at the guy in your pic, he led the league in dropped passes
And touchdown receptions

And in overdoses
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDdominator » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:04 pm

[user=2008]rumbles[/user] wrote:
NDdominator wrote:as a raiders fan I want quinn, russell seems too much like daunte culpepper he'll do good w/ moss(who I'm not even sure hes staying) but horrible later on
im a Notre Dame fan and i hope quinn doesnt fo to the raiders haha but as for russell i dont think he will be a bust i thought he was good enough to be first pick when i saw him play and i would take him although i dont think the raiders will be that great he wont help them make the playoffs this year

I like michael huff as a pick but a better pick would've been matt leinart and this we could've gotten calvin johson because we probably would've sucked just the same so we'd be getting a top pick I'd much rather have quinn than russel
NDdominator

Postby DeuceTrey » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:41 pm

saw a report today that said the Texans are interesting in taking Brady Quinn, and might make a deal with the Vikings to swap picks to get him. that would be a great move by the Vikings, especially if they are going to go defense like they really should. they can still take their guy, and pick up some extra picks as well.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things