Baseball and Steriods

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby baller01 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:25 pm

klg_11 wrote:
rumbles wrote:
klg_11 wrote:I think that they should still be elected in.. have no real good argument, just opinion.. i think they still worked hard to get there and they deserve it.
but they dont really work hard or they do but they get assistance from steroids so they dont have to work as hard as the guys tying to be good without using steroids and it is unfair to the ones not taking them

those other guys could use them if they want

Or maybe they know that steriods can really harm the body and they figure they can get the same benefits by working twice as hard and not taking steriods. It is actually quite amazing what steriods do to the body. I used to think they weren't that big of deal until I learned about them in school and it completely changed my mind. Roids are some bad things.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby klg_11 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:36 pm

baller01 wrote:
klg_11 wrote:
rumbles wrote:
klg_11 wrote:I think that they should still be elected in.. have no real good argument, just opinion.. i think they still worked hard to get there and they deserve it.
but they dont really work hard or they do but they get assistance from steroids so they dont have to work as hard as the guys tying to be good without using steroids and it is unfair to the ones not taking them

those other guys could use them if they want

Or maybe they know that steriods can really harm the body and they figure they can get the same benefits by working twice as hard and not taking steriods. It is actually quite amazing what steriods do to the body. I used to think they weren't that big of deal until I learned about them in school and it completely changed my mind. Roids are some bad things.

they shrivel the prunes like a sun dried tomato... or so i hear
klg_11

Previous

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things