T.O or Moss

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

T.O or Moss

Poll runs till Sat May 07, 2044 10:38 pm

Terrell Owens
50%
Randy Moss
50%

Total votes : 18

Postby rumbles » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:26 pm

i saw this question on espn and got me wonderin what people on this site think. who would you rather have or should i say not have on your favorite team?
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:31 pm

Moss is actually #18
project-pat

Postby rumbles » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:34 pm

project-pat wrote:Moss is actually #18
yea i forgot thanks for reminding me
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baller01 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:39 pm

When it comes to questions like this I look at it in two different ways. If I'm having a 1 on 1 competition between a receiver and a cornerback, I'd take TO. I think he is the fastest, strongest, and best receiver in the NFL when it comes to ability. However, if I'm an owner and want to get a receiver on my team, I get Marvin Harrison. IMO he would be the best receiver to have on your team in the NFL. All you hear is Moss, Owens and Johnson complaining how they don't get the ball, and how its all the QBs fault. Harrison might go out and catch 1 pass while Wayne goes out and catches 13 balls for 3 tds and you will never hear Harrison complain to Peyton or the coaching staff about throwing him the ball. How many times have we seen #18, #84, and #85 chew out there QB and coaching staff because they don't get the ball? So if the question is TO or Moss, I say Marvin Harrison.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby DeuceTrey » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:45 pm

im going to have to go with randy on this one. yes his numbers have slipped in the past years, but look who he is playing for. and he actually has a legitimate reason to complain, because his team is just awful. ive always been a randy fan, and probably always will because of the good old days when he was with the vikes, and ive never been a big TO fan. he has nothing to complain about, seriously, why complain when your team makes the Super Bowl. thats just selfish and annoying. and i know Randy doesnt try every play, but its not like he drops the ball when it comes to him. i pick the old 84, not the new 18.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:07 pm

Ive been a TO fan my life and yes i wonder what the heck hes thinking when he says some of the stupidist ive heard but moss has also been known to critize and get in trouble with the law which TO has not done.

As for talent its close. Moss has a  better ability to go up for the ball but TO is better all round. i would take TO but just because ive been a fan of his and not Randy my whole life.

i wonder what the future will be for both of them
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:26 pm

I am not much a Moss or TO. I really don't like either of their attitudes. I think they would both be alot better on the field if they would get over themselves and just play. I also don't like the teams they are on, but even if they were on the Bengals (my favorite team) I still wouldn't like them.
thunderbaseball_38

Postby sportsguy2 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:23 pm

I think if your options are those 2 I would go T.O.  ......They both are cancers on their team but I guess you could say even though he isnt a good teammate T.O. produces year in and year out
sportsguy2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Schwab » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:03 pm

well my display picture should tell you how i feel.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things