Nba Allstart Game

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby unc2 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:23 pm

The west won the allstar game 153 to 132. That just shows that the west is deffinetly the better conference and the teams records also show. Kobe Bryant won the MVP with 31 points, 6 stl, 6 asts, and 5 rebs. It was an exciting game besides the blowout
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby baller01 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:51 pm

All-Star game is a joke. I mean its fun to watch ya, but it really doesn't show who the better conference is. If it was like baseball I might consider watching it but if I wanna see abunch of guys go up and down the floor I can watch the And 1 mix tape. Second thought, the NBA is a joke. College basketball baby...
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:56 pm

baller01 wrote:All-Star game is a joke. I mean its fun to watch ya, but it really doesn't show who the better conference is. If it was like baseball I might consider watching it but if I wanna see abunch of guys go up and down the floor I can watch the And 1 mix tape. Second thought, the NBA is a joke. College basketball baby...

It proved that the WEST is BEST. The east just could not keep up, even if they did play serious.
project-pat

Postby cornerback*22 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:00 pm

the all-star game was much more exciting this year than in previous years, kobe got mvp, couldnt ask for a better game
cornerback*22
NDPreps Reserve

Postby project-pat » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:04 pm

about time the MVP was given to the right player
project-pat

Postby baller01 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:55 am

project-pat wrote:
baller01 wrote:All-Star game is a joke. I mean its fun to watch ya, but it really doesn't show who the better conference is. If it was like baseball I might consider watching it but if I wanna see abunch of guys go up and down the floor I can watch the And 1 mix tape. Second thought, the NBA is a joke. College basketball baby...

It proved that the WEST is BEST. The east just could not keep up, even if they did play serious.

So you are telling me if the NFC would have won the problem, they were the better conference? Of course not. The AFC was WAY better this year. All-star games and pro-bowls don't show anything (except for maybe baseball). All it is is the best players in the sport, going out and having a good time by showing off and dunking. It is exciting to watch, yes, but it doesn't show whos better, sorry.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:38 am

i myself would rather watch the NBA All-star then the Pro Bowl, atleast the NBA game is played by basektball rules.  no blitzing, what fun is the nfl then, since they already protect QB to much the way it is
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby rumbles » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:15 pm

i usually dont watch any allstar games there kinda a waste of time. The MLB allstar game is one i watch a little of when its on
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby unc2 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:23 pm

Did you not see the part of about the records. The top 5 teams in the WEST all have better records then the best team in the east, so that proves my point
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:27 pm

OH, unc2 is on fire. haha, yeah the West is a powerhouse with the Mavs, Spurs, Suns, Jazz, and so on and so forth. I could keep going but i would end up naming every team.
Last edited by project-pat on Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby baller01 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:29 pm

Haha fellas, fellas, fellas, I'm not saying the Western conference isn't the best. I don't watch much NBA but I know they are better. I'm just saying you can't say who is better based on an all-star game. As for the probowl. I didn't even know they had rules such as no blitzing. Shows you how many probowls I've watched in my lifetime. The only thing I seen on the probowl was that punter getting jacked up. haha
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby unc2 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:31 pm

Ill agree that college basketball is way more exciting than the nba. I cant wait for march maddness.....GO Heels
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:34 pm

The McDonald's all american game is fun to watch. I haven't watched a pro bowl forever. I hate watching baseball, unless it's the yankees. I like to watch the NBA all star game. But I take all college sports over professional sports.

CHEA unc2 knows what it's about. TARHEEL BLUE!
project-pat

Postby rumbles » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:49 pm

College basketball is way more fun to watch then the NBA
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baller01 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:51 pm

U-N-C... U-N-C... haha college sports beats pro sports any day of the week. I'd rather watch a terrible college game before a good NBA game.  Except for playoff NBA basketball, then they play defense. The only time I'll watch NBA is if LeBron or DWade is playing, thats it.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things