NFC championship

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby rep » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:31 pm

Hadn't really been watching the NFC championship too close, catching scoring plays and stuff while at work. But the sound definately was turned off when at the end of the third quarter one of the announcers said:

"Mike McKenzie is a good corner...(insert more rabble here)"

Good corner compared to what? My cat with half a tail and half the balance to boot?
rep

Postby DeuceTrey » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:37 pm

rep wrote:Hadn't really been watching the NFC championship too close, catching scoring plays and stuff while at work. But the sound definately was turned off when at the end of the third quarter one of the announcers said:

Good corner compared to what? My cat with half a tail and half the balance to boot?

he is definatly up there with all the other corners who have 3 foot long hair put into dreads who play in the NFC South. in fact, he may be the best.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby point/center » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:53 pm

rep wrote:Hadn't really been watching the NFC championship too close, catching scoring plays and stuff while at work. But the sound definately was turned off when at the end of the third quarter one of the announcers said:

maybe they meant Mark Mckenzie, the radio dude from jamestown? just a guess
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:55 pm

true...mark is a lanky guy...long arms...probably has good range when a qb tries to go over the middle...
rep

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things