Who's better JJ Redick or Adam Morrison?

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby Ming01 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:59 pm

Who is the best college basketball player in the country?  Redick or Morrison?  I;d like to see what you all think of this.  Put your reason why and if you think anyone else is better then discuss why.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:11 am

I hate to say it cause i hate Duke so much but i have to say its JJ Redick this year. The dude is breaking DUKE records, Duke is one of the best college basketball programs in the country ever right up there with UCLA and North Carolona. The guy is unconcious from 3 point land. He will hit the big shot and he is a leader. DUKE wont win it all this year though :cool:

Gotta love Morrisons Mustache though
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby smooth » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:00 am

I am also a huge duke hater, but Redick is the better College player. He shoots it a llittle better than Morrison from the outside.  However I will gaurantee Morrison will be a much better Pro than Redick.  He has the size, he can create for himself and has an unbelievable quick release.  Redick is more of a spot up guy.
smooth
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 1337 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:47 am

As much as the boy is a Tar Heel killer(this year), I still have to give it to JJ. The guy can flat out play ball. He's automatic behind the line, always steps it up when the team needs him too and is simply electric to watch!

I will also say Duke will not win it this  year. It sure will be sad to see JJ go. Props to a senior!
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bluedevilbball » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:22 pm

JJ he gets chased everywhere he goes and still finds a way to get it done.  Morrison is good though too.  It seems to me that every team that plays Duke they step it up a little bit to try knocking them off.  Can't wait for that tournament to start.  Thursday will be a great sports day at the B and with the NCAA!
bluedevilbball
NDPreps Reserve

Postby da bullz » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:45 pm

JJ is unbelievable, but isn't as consistant as adam morrison.  JJ missed 15 of his last 16 shots against my tarheels, granted i loved every second of it, but Adam Morrison has taken a worse team to an ureal year and they looked crazy good in the maui invitational.  Now morrisons team has a win in the tourney.  YEAH MORRISON
da bullz
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 1337 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:07 am

I can't wait to see how Morrison does in the UCLA game. Should be a great one! I know this much, he will have to score more than 14!
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things