Melo and The Answer

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby Ping Pong » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:54 am

Can A.I. and Carmelo put up huge numbers together or are there egos going to collide and ruin the Nuggets? At first, i was sceptical being and Iverson fan that he could share the ball. After watching his first couple f games with them tho, i think this mite work.
Ping Pong

Postby project-pat » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:44 pm

idk man, it's gonna be interesting. We'll have to see how they will distribute the ball to each other. It looks like it will work after watching A.I. play his first couple games with the nuggets. And with Carmelo being the player that he is, I don't think he will complain if his numbers go down slightly. As long as they both keep their words about saying they're looking forward to playing with each other, i think we'll be alright.
project-pat

Postby Ping Pong » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:46 pm

ya i definately agree with u and hope ur rite.
Ping Pong

Postby footballplayer » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:55 pm

I don't think that the nuggets will play much defense. They will probably turn into the Pheonix Suns, run and gun just try to outscore you. It should be a very entertaining game to watch when the suns play the nuggets once melo and the rest of the team get back each team might score 130.
footballplayer

Postby Ping Pong » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:08 pm

thats a good point they probly will run just like the suns. that kinda seems to work tho. also, many ppl dont know iverson is a pretty good defender. look at his steal average.
Ping Pong

Postby project-pat » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:30 pm

good point. how can you say that their defense will go down when he's #2 in the league in steals at 2.29 per game. He is just the spark on both sides of the floor that they need.
project-pat

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:14 pm

So how about tonight, Melo, AI and Camby combine to score 91 and they still lose. Roll players need to step up, with that kind of contribution, they should be dominating teams. The bench needs to step up if the Nug's are going to go far into the playoffs.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things