saw 3

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby cdub1 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:33 am

what did you think of that movie

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ming01 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:53 am

It absolutely sucked.  Saw II and Saw were way better compared to this one.  I am glad they are done making them now.  Saw 3 was just that bad.
Last edited by Ming01 on Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby theprodigy » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:52 pm

I disagree, I dont think it was that bad. It had more gore in it then the other ones. But it still had a good plot. Yes it wasnt as good as the first two, but it still wasnt horrible. Are you sure they are doen making them?
theprodigy

Postby baseball » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:22 pm

usually movies are done after the trilogy but i dont think they will stop on a twisted ending....they have to make a 4th jsut to explain everything
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby bballer2 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:30 pm

i think there has to be one more because of the ending i dont know how but there has to be one i agree it wasnt as good but it was alright... VERY GORY lol
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfbfan » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:23 pm

I read that Lionsgate films has begun production on Saw IV and it will be in theatres next Halloween. Saw (no pun intended) the first 2 and I really liked the 1st one. I think sometimes these guys only see green, and continue to make sequels when they can roll in the cash. (ex: Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street). You can only go so far with these movies before they become a turnoff to the average person. The shock value begins to wear off most of the time. Having said all that, I will rent Saw 3 when it comes out on DVD, but I won't see it in the theatre.
ndfbfan

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things