Lakers

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Lakers

Postby winner-within » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:56 pm

I may even watch a Game now that they got rid Of Fisher.....seems like he's been there since Jabbar.. :P
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Re: Lakers

Postby defensewinsgames » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Haha nice winner. I think there is going to be some growing pains now that Fisher is gone. He is a great leader and Kobe loved him so I think if anything the locker room situation with management just got worse. Plus Kobe feels he should be notified before anything is done and he wasn't
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby defensewinsgames » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:47 am

This locker room sitituation got worse fast without fisher. It's like of sad when you think about it. The most storied and popular team in the NBA and all they are doing right now is going back and forth with the
coach.
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:23 am

They should have traded Bynum before last season like I said....hes screwing up them getting Howard as we speak
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indy5 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:45 pm

winner-within wrote:They should have traded Bynum before last season like I said....hes screwing up them getting Howard as we speak

I still think as long as Bynum isn't upset, he's better and will become better than Howard. A little bigger with a lot better back to the basket game
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 am

Indy5 wrote:
winner-within wrote:They should have traded Bynum before last season like I said....hes screwing up them getting Howard as we speak

I still think as long as Bynum isn't upset, he's better and will become better than Howard. A little bigger with a lot better back to the basket game

Bynum is a loose Canon, and will play his best ball only if he stays in LA......on another team? I think he fades into the sunset....Howard, IMO? is an Idiot.....put a baggier Jersey on (instead of the skin tight thing) and work on your skill set
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby defensewinsgames » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:42 am

Why would the lakers wanna trade for Howard when he has made it clear he doesn't wanna sit behind Kobe or the legend of laker big men. He said he will just leave for Dallas next year anyway. Bynum and Nash pick and roll is a scary thing. Keep Bynum for a year see if Kobe, Gasol, and Nash can settle him down and if not go after Howard next year as a free agent and trade Howard for Kobe eventual successor
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things