Elite6Combine Attention North Dakota Football!!!

North Dakota High School Football
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Elite6Combine Attention North Dakota Football!!!

Postby Elite6 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Attention North Dakota kids!! If you have aspirations of playing football at the next level and need a way to show case your athleticism. Elite6Combine is geared to help you in the recruiting process.

Being a North Dakota kid myself, coaches would over look players because North Dakota just isn't a hot bed for recruits, at least that was the perception. It wasn't until I coached high school football in Florida that I realized North Dakota definitely had talented football players but just weren't getting the exposure they needed because its North Dakota.

This is why I created Elite6Combine, each athlete will compete in 5 events just like the NFL combine (except bench press) you will have accurate verified time to present to college coaches. You will also get your results posted on the Elite6Combine.com website with your picture profile. Coaches can use this site to help with there recruiting and a chance to be noticed. The camp is set for June 10th at the Fore Season Dome in Bismarck, check in begins at 8am you will be weighed and measured for you height as well as your picture taken. The fee is $75 per athlete with that you get a Elite6 tshirst that will be worn during the combine and verified data that will be emailed to you if you choose.

You can register at Elite6Combine.com also check out our facebook page elite6combine
Elite6
NDPreps Rookie

Return to Football