Who has the sickest moves this year?

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby theprodigy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:54 pm

what players have the best moves?
theprodigy

Postby Dk All Day » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:19 pm

id have to say that nathan stremick of minot has some pretty sick stuff up his sleeve and not far behind is dillon kraft he has the speed to do some crazy stuff.
Dk All Day
NDPreps Starter

Postby theprodigy » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:43 pm

i think that klein from north will suprise some people this year with a few tricks. i also think that powers from south will as long as he can stay in school. then you also got meland from red river who will make things happen to.

Last edited by theprodigy on Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theprodigy

Postby fellowes » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:15 pm

Nathan Stremick does have a smooth touch on the puck. His long reach is a good combination to have with soft hands.  
            Dillon Kraft is a mystery to me I'm not familiar with him or the team he plays for.
             Tyler Klein is a player that I think has potential. I was expecting a bigger year from him last year due to some gossip, but 20 points wasnt what I had in mind. His situation was similar to that of Zach Welding of Jamestown. I would look for them both to have a good year nonetheless.
              Powers should have another good point producing year. I would look for him to maybe up it a bit.
               Meland of Red River I would think could have a good year but I am not aware of the offensive status of their team although, I am not questioning their defense or their skill.
fellowes
NDPreps Starter

Postby minotfan » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:08 am

Yea Dillon Kraft is a mystery because he has never played varsity hockey in his life. Nothing to worry about there.
minotfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby theprodigy » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:11 am

who is dillon kraft playing for and if he hasnt played varsity hockey how does he have sick moves?
theprodigy

Postby ndfootball » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:07 am

Um Dillon Kraft plays for Minot and he will be on 2-3 line this year, and for sick moves- i have never seen it.  Nothing to worry about from him.
ndfootball

Postby theprodigy » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:22 am

theprodigy

Postby Saucesauer » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:24 am

what about the move #8 from the new york rangers pulled in the 18th round of that shoot out to win it ive seen it at practice but never pulled for real especially for the game winner
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby theprodigy » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:37 pm

im gonna call it right now that the move the rangers guy made last year in the shootout, will be pulled off this year in a high school game.
theprodigy

Postby showtime » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:10 pm

Tyrel McBain has to have some of the best moves in the state, not to mention just all around skilll.  Granted he won't be able to play until January.  Last year against Minot I heard he skated from the red line in without his stick then passed the puck clear across the ice to his line mate, who then scored.
showtime
NDPreps Reserve

Postby undgf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:40 am

undgf
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Csauce123 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:57 am

That was pretty dang sick wow nice
Csauce123
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ditka14 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:21 pm

it was a nice move, but get that a little higher, hit the top of his pad, top shelf that thing, haha jk...At the speed he did it at was pretty impressive
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby big_tyme_hockey » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:21 pm

vs. mandan.. congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment. i highly doubt that something like that would work in the east versus the south's, the red river's etc. He didnt even do it right, you have to do it like the true dangler that Malik (#8 from the Rangers) did, you can't lift your leg when u slip the puck between it's straight up hands right there.
big_tyme_hockey

Postby undgf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:26 pm

Time to give credit where it is due, I don't know of many players that can do that in practice. I did read on here where some people think Kline is one of the better goalies?????
undgf
NDPreps Reserve

Postby minotfan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:36 am

Yes not to many people could pull of a move like this.
minotfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby mhsund » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:39 am

big_tyme_hockey wrote:vs. mandan.. congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment. i highly doubt that something like that would work in the east versus the south's, the red river's etc. He didnt even do it right, you have to do it like the true dangler that Malik (#8 from the Rangers) did, you can't lift your leg when u slip the puck between it's straight up hands right there.

Why does everything have to come back to "o that would never happen in the east" come on give the kid credit. Just cuz there isn't a video of you doing that doesn't mean you have to start talking about a move like that never happening in the east. Some should be able to pull it off against Wap. or GFC right?
mhsund
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ditka14 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:26 pm

undgf wrote:Time to give credit where it is due, I don't know of many players that can do that in practice. I did read on here where some people think Kline is one of the better goalies?????

If you watched the video a little closer it wasn't even going in till kline poke checked the puck and then trickled over. If you can't do that in practice thats ridiculous. Plus it was a shorthanded goal when the mandan defenseman made a bone head play and left kline hanging out to dry.
Last edited by Ditka14 on Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby biggie » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:25 pm

Dk All Day wrote: and not far behind is dillon kraft he has the speed to do some crazy stuff.

Nice try at tooting your own horn.
biggie
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ditka14 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:48 pm

is dillion still on the team, haven't heard anything since the puck signin incident
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby mhsund » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:18 pm

Ditka14 wrote:is dillion still on the team, haven't heard anything since the puck signin incident

Nope he is done, he is carrying on the Kraft tradition. His older brother never made it to state his senior year either after getting caught for the same thing.
mhsund
NDPreps Reserve

Postby mhsund » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:20 pm

Ditka14 wrote:
undgf wrote:Time to give credit where it is due, I don't know of many players that can do that in practice. I did read on here where some people think Kline is one of the better goalies?????

If you watched the video a little closer it wasn't even going in till kline poke checked the puck and then trickled over. If you can't do that in practice thats ridiculous. Plus it was a shorthanded goal when the mandan defenseman made a bone head play and left kline hanging out to dry.

Its still going in no matter is he poke checks it our not. It was a goal and a nice one. It would have probably made since if he pulled out a sharpie and signed the puck.
mhsund
NDPreps Reserve

Postby mhsund » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:22 pm

I really don't get why these high school kids come on here and try to talk themselves up like they are good. If you are good enough some one will start talking about you. If you are going to talk yourself up you might want to at least do 2 things. #1 do what you said you would and #2 stay playing the whole season.
mhsund
NDPreps Reserve

Postby fellowes » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:44 am

That's good stuff
fellowes
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to Hockey