Who has the sickest moves this year?

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby minotfan » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:31 am

Ditka14 wrote:
undgf wrote:Time to give credit where it is due, I don't know of many players that can do that in practice. I did read on here where some people think Kline is one of the better goalies?????

If you watched the video a little closer it wasn't even going in till kline poke checked the puck and then trickled over. If you can't do that in practice thats ridiculous. Plus it was a shorthanded goal when the mandan defenseman made a bone head play and left kline hanging out to dry.

I was at the game and i watched it happen.  What you say about Kline poke checking it is not true.  I watched it happen in real life and i have replayed it many times and Kline was claerly faked out and never poke checked it.  Get your facts straight before you run your mouth.  Your just jealous nobody from Mandan could do anything close to as cool as this.
minotfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ditka14 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:20 am

minotfan wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:
undgf wrote:Time to give credit where it is due, I don't know of many players that can do that in practice. I did read on here where some people think Kline is one of the better goalies?????

If you watched the video a little closer it wasn't even going in till kline poke checked the puck and then trickled over. If you can't do that in practice thats ridiculous. Plus it was a shorthanded goal when the mandan defenseman made a bone head play and left kline hanging out to dry.

I was at the game and i watched it happen.  What you say about Kline poke checking it is not true.  I watched it happen in real life and i have replayed it many times and Kline was claerly faked out and never poke checked it.  Get your facts straight before you run your mouth.  Your just jealous nobody from Mandan could do anything close to as cool as this.

Actually i have personally witnessed charlie bair in bottineau do the same thing, though he came out of the corner along the goal line in front and put it top shelf like it supose to be done, and on that note stremmick is not overly impressive, hes nothing like the past years from the west. He will be lost in the names of Wilert and dittus the two guys that made him look good, so sorry to burst your bubble bro. He does not have sick moves that you think he does. And if you know anything about hockey it was a nice move, but if he has the sickest stuff why doesn't he get the altitude on the puck when he shot it? He waited way to long to make that move watch the video again it wasn't a crazy sick move as you think look at some crazy goals on youtube, im sure you will find some that will really blow your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGIB11yCi1Y 

watch that hes 13 now thats some sick moves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x2E1cyTVBA

thats what stremmick tried to do, so watch that and tell me its the same please
Last edited by Ditka14 on Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby tony17 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:33 am

I guess the goal could be considered flukey. It wasnt the prettiest thing i've ever seen but he must have a pair to try that.
tony17
NDPreps Reserve

Postby stud » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:06 pm

You are absolutely right, wonder how much more time Malik had to think about it? How many guys were chasing him, I believe stemicks was short handed. It is a little different doing that in a actual game with guy chasing you. It wasn't as pretty but still counts.

Give the kid a break he is only a HS kid, not pro either.
stud
NDPreps Rookie

Postby stud » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:35 pm

Are you the same gut that wrote this last paragraph.

[align=right]

[user=1726]3sport[/user] wrote: [/b]
Ethan Kline mandan, his coach and players dont really help him much but he is amazing

I hope thats a joke.[/quote]
No its not a joke, hes a junior and he does not get help, hes mandans only chance really at winning games. He's been playing selects as long as i can remeber, and this summer split time with the back-up in the ushl. So you can't tell me he doesn't have talent.
[/align]
stud
NDPreps Rookie

Postby UND#1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:52 pm

Ditka14 wrote:
minotfan wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:

Actually i have personally witnessed charlie bair in bottineau do the same thing, though he came out of the corner along the goal line in front and put it top shelf like it supose to be done, and on that note stremmick is not overly impressive, hes nothing like the past years from the west. He will be lost in the names of Wilert and dittus the two guys that made him look good, so sorry to burst your bubble bro. He does not have sick moves that you think he does. And if you know anything about hockey it was a nice move, but if he has the sickest stuff why doesn't he get the altitude on the puck when he shot it? He waited way to long to make that move watch the video again it wasn't a crazy sick move as you think look at some crazy goals on youtube, im sure you will find some that will really blow your mind.

Anyone going between there legs on a break-away and scoring is a pretty sick move to me.
UND#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby highheat » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:05 pm

i see 11 year olds do it all the time at the outdoor rinks.
highheat

Postby ndfootball » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:31 pm

highheat wrote:i see 11 year olds do it all the time at the outdoor rinks.

11 years old.  Ill have to watch for them playing for the soiux in a few years.
ndfootball

Postby Ditka14 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:22 pm

stud wrote:Are you the same gut that wrote this last paragraph.

[align=right]

[user=1726]3sport[/user] wrote: [/b]
Ethan Kline mandan, his coach and players dont really help him much but he is amazing

I hope thats a joke.

No its not a joke, hes a junior and he does not get help, hes mandans only chance really at winning games. He's been playing selects as long as i can remeber, and this summer split time with the back-up in the ushl. So you can't tell me he doesn't have talent.
[/align]

haha yeah he had 24 shots that period and that was the fourth goal, so ahh maybe he didn't have much help? 11 year olds doing that easy, watch the video a little 13 year old going between his legs, 360 picking it up and top shelfing it? I think a 11 year old could take it between the legs and flick it in like nathan
[/quote]
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby highheat » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:45 pm

ndfootball wrote:
highheat wrote:i see 11 year olds do it all the time at the outdoor rinks.

11 years old.  Ill have to watch for them playing for the soiux in a few years.

sounds like somebody is jealous that 11 year olds can do a move that he cant.
highheat

Postby braves2008 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:48 pm

Zach Welding from Jamestown probably has the best moves in the state.
braves2008
NDPreps Rookie

Postby MHSfan » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:24 pm

Ditka14 wrote:
minotfan wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:

Hey man this is high school hockey, not professional hockey.  As for the thirteen old, it was impressive I'm not gonna lie, but both of these videos were from shootouts and you can have more time to think about it and you can do some more of that fancy stuff.  Do you think that someone actually playing would try to do (as you called it)"going between his legs, 360 picking it up and top shelfing it" on a break-away during the game? This sounds like what stud said but your comments made me mad.  One question, do you even play hockey becasue if you don't, quit bashing players becasue they can't do moves like a 13 year old prodigy or a pro hockey player.
Last edited by MHSfan on Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby highheat » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:08 pm

i never bashed anybody and didnt intend to take anything away from stremick for doing it on a break away, much less during a game. what i was getting at is the move he supposedly did, that malik also did, doesnt take that much to do. if you would come to fargo and watch the little flyers kids at the outdoor rinks, all they try to do is emulate what they see on sportscenter. im sure any highschool hockey player could do it if they tried. and where was it said that it was a prodigy that did it? please point that out for me. thanks.
highheat

Postby MHSfan » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:56 pm

Ya thats well said. When I said the prodigy, I was referring to the kid in the video, not the local at the ice rink.
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ditka14 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:59 pm

highheat wrote:i never bashed anybody and didnt intend to take anything away from stremick for doing it on a break away, much less during a game. what i was getting at is the move he supposedly did, that malik also did, doesnt take that much to do. if you would come to fargo and watch the little flyers kids at the outdoor rinks, all they try to do is emulate what they see on sportscenter. im sure any highschool hockey player could do it if they tried. and where was it said that it was a prodigy that did it? please point that out for me. thanks.

[align=left]
Thank you that was my hole intentions, the whole topic is sick moves granted it was nice, though it wasn't sick. Those videos are sick moves, thats the only point i was getting at. I give him credit but it wasn't SICK.[/align]
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby wiregon » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:00 pm

this should just be dropped the conversation goes nowhere......
wiregon
NDPreps Reserve

Postby tony17 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:48 pm

AGREED
tony17
NDPreps Reserve

Postby mhsund » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:51 am

wiregon wrote:this should just be dropped the conversation goes nowhere......

I second that.
mhsund
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Hockey