Top Lines

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby DrPepper1 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:15 pm

Who do you guys think will be the top line in the state this year?

I'd have to go with either Hills, Anderson, and Miller from GPR or Powers, McDougall, and Doeden from South.

Both lines have ridiculous speed and have great vision of the ice.  Not to mention all six can finish as good if not better than anyone in the state.
DrPepper1
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:06 pm

personally i think mcbain could replace any 1 of the three and that would be an extremly potent line
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ditka14 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:08 am

mcbain is only going to get better now he is in the east, practicing and playing with better players then what he was playing with in hazen
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby fellowes » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:39 am

"I'd have to go with either Hills, Anderson, and Miller from GPR or Powers, McDougall, and Doeden from South"- DrPepper1

- I agree, Fargo South and Grafton will undoubtedly have the best 1st lines in the state, although South has more depth up and down their roster than Grafton. I am interested to see what the Grand Forks teams will throw together, you can never count them out.
fellowes
NDPreps Starter

Postby theprodigy » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:10 pm

im interested to see mcbain play in the east. i know that he played well in the west, but that is a completely different game out there. he is a good player but they usually say that if you play out west, you cut your point total in half and that is what it would be in the east.
theprodigy

Postby fellowes » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:14 pm

A perfect example of this would be that of Charlie Bair a couple years back, he would not have the year he had if he was in the East. Although I beleive there are a few players that would put the same numbers up in the east from the west if not, more considering the people playing around him.
fellowes
NDPreps Starter

Postby theprodigy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:06 am

grafton should have a good line with miller anderson and hills but it wont be as good as the campbells last year. a line with that kind of talent is tough to replace.
theprodigy

Postby showtime » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:31 pm

I think that McBain put with Powers could potientially be one of the best lines in the state, but the chances that that they will get to play together might be slim since McBain has to sit out until the end of the first school semster. But once he gets together with Powers I've heard they are a pretty powerful duo.
showtime
NDPreps Reserve

Postby OldTimer » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:38 pm

I think south can put together a pretty potent first line with Powers, Mcdougal, and whoever wants to complement them, but without a doubt Anderson, Miller, and Hills from Grafton will be the best top line in the state. Don't get me wrong there are other really good players in the state, but no team can put together a first line like these two.
OldTimer
NDPreps Rookie

Postby scrappy23 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:24 pm

Guastad Demers and Mohagen. Watch the puck movement its unreal.
scrappy23

Postby iwantsyndogs » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:30 pm

Where were those three against South.  To be good, you have to show up against the good teams, not the west or shanley.
iwantsyndogs
NDPreps Reserve

Postby showtime » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:09 pm

Mohagen had probably one of the nicest goals I have seen out of a high school player.  Especially, since he is only a sophomore scoring on one of the best goalies in the state(Deichert).  Not to mention a line full of sophomores played pretty well for not much if any varsity experience.
showtime
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Hockey