Scores

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby 1337 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:22 pm

[user=94]Csauce123[/user] wrote:
Who will get the 1 seed in the East South or Red River how do they judge that?

Record and then total goals against common opponents or something like that? Because I believe I heard that if Red River beats Grafton by 2+ goals they will be the number one seed(assuming neither loses here on out obviously).
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Csauce123 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:55 am

Central is starting to look tough they beat Grafton last night and Warroad the game b4:?. Are they gonna be tough come tourney time?
Csauce123
NDPreps Starter

Postby 1337 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:16 am

Csauce123 wrote:Central is starting to look tough they beat Grafton last night and Warroad the game b4:?. Are they gonna be tough come tourney time?

Red River needs to beat Grafton by 3 goals to win the number 1 seed.

As for Central they did look good through 2 periods last night. I left after the second period as Central was up 2 to 0 and Grafton didn't look to have much in the tank. However, I was barely even 4 or 5 blocks away and Grafton came out and scored two quick goals to tie it up. Central was able to get a goal and take the win. I do believe however as you stated, that Central is much improved from the beginning of the year and they could be the ones to play spoilers. It's going to be a great tournament!
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Csauce123 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:17 am

the west shouldnt be allowed to play hockey.  Every game i've ever seen they are horrible stick to farming or bull riding or something.
Csauce123
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfan » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:27 am

[user=124]assistentgm07[/user] wrote:
hahahahahahaha edc state hahahaha right i think its gona be a west team this year sorry to say but the truth hurts

Have any of the top 4 teams out west beat any teams from the East this year? I was looking and i couldnt find a game a west team won over the East.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby 1337 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:48 am

ndfan wrote:Have any of the top 4 teams out west beat any teams from the East this year? I was looking and i couldnt find a game a west team won over the East.

Yeah I was going to look this very stat up myself. I'd like to see assistentgm7's statements backed up, because to my knowledge there hasn't been a west team beat an east team. Anyone?

*Edited spelling
Last edited by 1337 on Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DL06 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:05 pm

i dont know about the west teams all wakin up early this year. Minot played central and red river really tough. Both of those were one goal games.  And, may i add, Devils Lake took it to Grafton, and anyone who was at that game or heard about it knows that grafton was not just havin a bad night, all DL did was shut that campbell line down and boom, they didnt have much else.  Even though most years the big teams from the west seemingly choke, i dont think its going to happen this year. We may not see a state title from anyone in the west but we will see some east teams go home early.  Watch for DL....
DL06
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ndfan » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:57 pm

Has DL beat anybody from the east this year? I think they tied Grafton and thats it. so why watch for them.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDhockey6b » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:12 pm

I agree that the west teams will be much tougher at state this season. South and RR will be tough also but from what i have seen i would guess Minot, Devils Lake and williston will be very tough to beat. Grafton went to a 2-2 tie with the young DL team. Devils Lake also impressed me when i read that they outshot and outplayed minot the Whole game?! They had a goal called off and the minot refs did not call one minot penatly? that seems unheard of for a team such as minot?. I think if DL comes to play again with equal officiating they will be the underdog west region champs. If DL and Minot play like they can, they will be skating into the second round os the state tourny. Also williston has yet to play a east region team and i think they learned their lesson last year with a poor statetourny start. Williston lost very few skaters from the 04-05 season. So that is why i think it will not be a lop sided state tourny again this season.
every practice matters...but every game Counts
NDhockey6b
NDPreps Starter

Postby DrPepper1 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:33 pm

1337 wrote:
ndfan wrote:Have any of the top 4 teams out west beat any teams from the East this year? I was looking and i couldnt find a game a west team won over the East.

Yeah I was going to look this very stat up myself. I'd like to see assistentgm7's statements backed up, because to my knowledge there hasn't been a west team beat an east team. Anyone?

*Edited spellin

The only win for a top 4 team from the West was Bismarck High beating powerhouse Jamestown(8th seed from the East) 7-0.  Pretty impressive.
DrPepper1
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Hockey